• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Real Madrid vs. Real Betis Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/25/2024]

Real Madrid vs. Real Betis Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/25/2024]

Real Madrid and Real Betis will meet in La Liga at Estadio Santiago Bernabéu on Saturday, starting at 3:00PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's Real Madrid vs. Real Betis matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Real Madrid vs. Real Betis Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and data analysis to simulate the outcome of Saturday's La Liga match between Real Madrid and Real Betis 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of La Liga picks.

Our leading predictive analytics model gives Real Madrid a 68.9% chance of winning, Real Betis a 13.6% chance of winning, and the draw a 17.5% chance of happening.

Real Madrid vs. Real Betis Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Real Madrid Real Betis Draw
Moneyline -500 +1050 +600

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Real Madrid vs. Real Betis Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, combined with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks to place on every game, including Real Madrid vs. Real Betis. Our La Liga best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With a betting edge of 4.9%, a pick from the Real Madrid vs. Real Betis game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see the pick we have for this game.

 

Real Madrid vs. Real Betis Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 2-0 Real Madrid win, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
MAD 2-0 BET 9.8%
MAD 2-1 BET 9.6%
MAD 1-0 BET 8.1%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Real Madrid vs. Real Betis Game Information

Saturday's La Liga action between Real Madrid and Real Betis at Estadio Santiago Bernabéu is scheduled to begin in the USA at 3:00PM ET.

  • Who: Real Madrid vs. Real Betis
  • Date: Saturday, May 25, 2024
  • Time: 3:00PM ET / 12:00PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Santiago Bernabéu

 

Our full betting coverage of Real Madrid vs. Real Betis includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Real Madrid has a 68.9% win probability on Saturday, Real Betis has a 13.6% win probability, and there is a 17.5% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Real Madrid vs. Real Betis insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on La Liga

Stay well-informed with the latest La Liga betting news and our analytics-driven La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the latest predictions and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Damien Souness
Chief Innovation Officer

With over 15 years of experience in sports and betting, Damien Souness is a recognized authority in both fields. As Chief Innovation Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, he actively contributes to the growth of platforms like Dimers.com. His expertise in soccer and the NBA is evident from his comprehensive coverage and insightful betting tips, particularly his knack for finding value in bets. 

His prior roles with prestigious organizations and media outlets, including Formula 1, MotoGP, Racing.com, and Goal.com, highlight his dedication to delivering accurate and timely content, making him a trusted voice among sports fans and bettors alike.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365