• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [3/10/2024]

Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [3/10/2024]

Real Madrid and Celta Vigo are scheduled to meet in La Liga at Estadio Santiago Bernabéu on Sunday, starting at 1:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview for Sunday's Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo matchup includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and picks for the game.

DIMERS PRO: For exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, sign up to Dimers Pro. Launching 3/11/2024.

Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and data to simulate the outcome of Sunday's La Liga match between Real Madrid and Celta Vigo 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of La Liga picks.

Our independent predictive analytics model currently gives Real Madrid a 66.5% chance of winning, Celta Vigo a 14.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 19.4% chance of happening.

According to our model, Real Madrid has a 66.5% chance of winning, Celta Vigo a 14.1% chance of getting the W, and the draw is a 19.4% chance of happening.

The Over/Under total of 2.5 goals has a 58% chance of going over.

Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Real Madrid Celta Vigo Draw
Moneyline -300 +850 +500
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -175 +130

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Picks

Our predictions, matched with the listed odds, reveal the top betting picks for this game, detailed in Dimers' La Liga best bets, crafted from expert modeling and analysis:

Bet Type Our Pick Best Odds
Moneyline Celta Vigo +850
Total Goals Under 2.5 +130

Our model suggests that betting on Celta Vigo moneyline is the best option due to the 3.6% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (+130) that are available from BetMGM.

Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Game Information

Sunday's La Liga matchup between Real Madrid and Celta Vigo at Estadio Santiago Bernabéu is scheduled to start in the United States at 1:30PM ET.

  • Who: Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo
  • Date: Sunday March 10, 2024
  • Time: 1:30PM ET / 10:30AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Santiago Bernabéu

 

Our full betting coverage of Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo includes pregame predictions, betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

This article, enhanced by AI and automation, aims to deliver accurate Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo insights quickly, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are rooted in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER. Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on La Liga

Stay well-informed with the most recent La Liga betting news and our analytics-driven La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the latest probabilities and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365