• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Real Betis vs. Real Sociedad Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/19/2024]

Real Betis vs. Real Sociedad Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/19/2024]

Real Betis and Real Sociedad are scheduled to meet in La Liga at Estadio Benito Villamarín on Sunday, starting at 1:00PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Sunday's Real Betis vs. Real Sociedad matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Real Betis vs. Real Sociedad Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and data analysis to simulate the result of Sunday's La Liga match between Real Betis and Real Sociedad 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of La Liga predictions.

Our independent predictive analytics model currently gives Real Betis a 32.3% chance of winning, Real Sociedad a 38.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 29.2% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 63% chance of going under.

Real Betis vs. Real Sociedad Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Real Betis Real Sociedad Draw
Moneyline +240 +135 +200
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals +155 -190

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Real Betis vs. Real Sociedad Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, paired with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks to place on every game, including Real Betis vs. Real Sociedad. Our La Liga best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With a betting edge of 2.9%, a pick from the Real Betis vs. Real Sociedad game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Dimers Pro subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games. Join now to get instant access and see the pick we have for this game.

 

Real Betis vs. Real Sociedad Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
BET 1-1 SOC 13.4%
BET 0-1 SOC 13%
BET 1-0 SOC 11.6%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

Real Betis vs. Real Sociedad Game Information

Sunday's La Liga action between Real Betis and Real Sociedad at Estadio Benito Villamarín is scheduled to start in the United States at 1:00PM ET.

  • Who: Real Betis vs. Real Sociedad
  • Date: Sunday, May 19, 2024
  • Time: 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Benito Villamarín

 

Our full coverage of Real Betis vs. Real Sociedad includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Real Betis has a 32.3% win probability on Sunday, Real Sociedad has a 38.5% win probability, and there is a 29.2% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Real Betis vs. Real Sociedad insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on La Liga

Stay updated with the most recent La Liga betting news and our analytics-driven La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the latest probabilities and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Damien Souness
Chief Innovation Officer

With over 15 years of experience in sports and betting, Damien Souness is a recognized authority in both fields. As Chief Innovation Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, he actively contributes to the growth of platforms like Dimers.com. His expertise in soccer and the NBA is evident from his comprehensive coverage and insightful betting tips, particularly his knack for finding value in bets. 

His prior roles with prestigious organizations and media outlets, including Formula 1, MotoGP, Racing.com, and Goal.com, highlight his dedication to delivering accurate and timely content, making him a trusted voice among sports fans and bettors alike.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365