Rayo Vallecano vs. Elche Prediction and Odds - Oct 3, 2022

Rayo Vallecano and Elche clash in La Liga at Estadio de Vallecas on Monday, with kickoff at 3:00PM ET.

Dimers' top betting picks for Rayo Vallecano vs. Elche, plus match predictions and best odds, are detailed below.

 

Who will win Rayo Vallecano vs. Elche?

Based on state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Monday's Rayo Vallecano-Elche La Liga match 10,000 times.

Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Rayo Vallecano a 53.7% chance of winning, Elche a 21.6% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.7% chance of happening.

More: Rayo Vallecano vs. Elche Simulated 10K Times

Rayo Vallecano vs. Elche Current Odds

  • Moneyline: Rayo Vallecano -164, Elche +500, Draw +310
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+100/-118)

Moneyline and Over/Under

Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Rayo Vallecano at -164. That means you can risk $164 to win $100, for a total payout of $264, if it gets the W.

Elsewhere, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Elche at +500, where you can bet $100 to profit $500, earning a total payout of $600, if it wins.

Lastly, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +310, which means you can bet $100 to win $310, for a total payout of $410, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with Caesars Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +100, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -118.

As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 53% chance of going Under.

More: Best Prop Bets to Make Today

Best Bets for Rayo Vallecano vs. Elche

 

If you see a 🔥, that means it's one of our best free picks today across all major pro and college sports.

Our best bets are based on detailed modeling and betting intelligence to bring you the best possible plays every time.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Elche moneyline is the best option due to the 4.9% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers is one of the keys to being a profitable sports bettor in the long run.

Rayo Vallecano vs. Elche Probabilities

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Monday's Rayo Vallecano-Elche match, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates frequently, so refresh this page for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Rayo Vallecano vs. Elche on Monday October 3, 2022.

 

Rayo Vallecano vs. Elche 2022 Match Info

Monday's game between Rayo Vallecano and Elche at Estadio de Vallecas is scheduled to begin in the USA at 3:00PM ET.

  • Who: Rayo Vallecano vs. Elche
  • Date: Monday October 3, 2022
  • Time: 3:00PM ET / 12:00PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio de Vallecas

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting on ⚽️ in the United States today? We've listed the best available welcome offers for each legal betting state.

Want more La Liga analysis like this?

So, you liked our Rayo Vallecano vs. Elche betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our La Liga Betting News section has a detailed betting preview for every La Liga matchup the second the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets, which allows us to produce the most reliable La Liga betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.

It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?

Finally, Dimers' World Cup 2022 Futures page is our in-house approach to revealing who will win the 2022 World Cup, with our data-led probabilities paired with the best odds on the market.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...