Ravens vs. Patriots Week 3 Prediction and Odds - Sep 25, 2022Last updated: Sep 25, 2022, 5:00PM | Published: Sep 20, 2022, 4:02AM
The New England Patriots take on the Baltimore Ravens in NFL Week 3 action at Gillette Stadium on Sunday, commencing at 1:00PM ET.
Dimers' free betting picks for Ravens vs. Patriots, plus game predictions, betting odds and projected player stats, are detailed in this article.
Who will win Ravens vs. Patriots?
Based on state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Ravens-Patriots NFL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' famous predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Ravens a 59% chance of getting the W against the Patriots in Week 3 of the NFL season.
Ravens vs. Patriots Odds
- Spread: Patriots +2.5 (-105), Ravens -2.5 (-107)
- Moneyline: Patriots +120, Ravens -135
- Total: Over/Under 44.5 (-107/-107)
Point Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Patriots are +2.5 underdogs versus the Ravens, with -105 at BetMGM the best odds currently available.
For the favored Ravens (-2.5) to cover the spread, PointsBet has the best odds currently on offer at -107.
BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for the Patriots at +120. That means you can bet $100 to profit $120, earning a total payout of $220, if they win.
On the other hand, PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for the Ravens at -135, where you can risk $135 to win $100, for a total payout of $235, if they come out on top.
The Over/Under is set at 44.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -107, as well as the best odds for the Under at -107.
According to DimersBOT, the bookmakers have got it right and both the Ravens and Patriots are a 50% chance of covering the spread, while the Over/Under total of 44.5 points is a 52% chance of going Over.
Best Bets for Ravens vs. Patriots
- Spread: Patriots +2.5 @ -105 via BetMGM (50% probability)
- Moneyline: Ravens @ -135 via PointsBet (59% probability)
- Total: Over 44.5 @ -107 via PointsBet (52% probability)
Dimers' best bets are based on detailed modeling and wagering expertise to bring you the best possible plays every time.
Ravens vs. Patriots Prediction
Dimers.com's predicted final score for Baltimore vs. New England at Gillette Stadium in Week 3 has the Ravens winning 23-21.
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full coverage of this week's Ravens-Patriots matchup in Week 3, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Ravens vs. Patriots Player Props
Who will score an anytime touchdown in Ravens vs. Patriots? The data is in.
Listed below are the most likely first touchdown and most likely anytime touchdown scorers for both the Ravens and Patriots, as well as player stat projections.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you select the best prop picks for Sunday's game.
According to DimersBOT, New England's Damien Harris is most likely to score the first TD in Ravens vs. Patriots.
DimersBOT gives Harris a 9.9% chance of scoring the first TD at Gillette Stadium, while the Patriots RB is a 41.3% chance of reaching the end zone at any point in the game.
Scroll down for the complete list of first and anytime TD scorer probabilities.
First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Mark Andrews: 9.6% probability
- Lamar Jackson: 8.4% probability
- J.K. Dobbins: 8.3% probability
- Rashod Bateman: 7.1% probability
- Devin Duvernay: 6.2% probability
New England Patriots
- Damien Harris: 9.9% probability
- Rhamondre Stevenson: 8.2% probability
- Hunter Henry: 5.2% probability
- Jonnu Smith: 4.3% probability
- DeVante Parker: 4.3% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Mark Andrews: 40.2% probability
- J.K. Dobbins: 35.1% probability
- Lamar Jackson: 35.0% probability
- Rashod Bateman: 30.5% probability
- Devin Duvernay: 27.8% probability
New England Patriots
- Damien Harris: 41.3% probability
- Rhamondre Stevenson: 35.3% probability
- Hunter Henry: 24.6% probability
- DeVante Parker: 21.1% probability
- Nelson Agholor: 20.1% probability
Ravens-Patriots Projected Player Stats
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Ravens' Lamar Jackson is projected for 243 passing yards. The Patriots' Mac Jones is expected to throw for 243 yards.
Ravens Starting QB
- Lamar Jackson: 243 projected yards
Patriots Starting QB
- Mac Jones: 243 projected yards
- Lamar Jackson: 59 projected yards
- J.K. Dobbins: 55 projected yards
- Kenyan Drake: 19 projected yards
- Damien Harris: 51 projected yards
- Rhamondre Stevenson: 40 projected yards
- Mac Jones: 10 projected yards
- Mark Andrews: 68 projected yards
- Rashod Bateman: 62 projected yards
- Devin Duvernay: 33 projected yards
- Isaiah Likely: 25 projected yards
- Demarcus Robinson: 22 projected yards
- Nelson Agholor: 52 projected yards
- DeVante Parker: 41 projected yards
- Kendrick Bourne: 32 projected yards
- Hunter Henry: 29 projected yards
- Jonnu Smith: 27 projected yards
Remember, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep an eye on this article for any changes to our betting analysis before Ravens vs. Patriots on Sunday September 25, 2022.
Ravens vs. Patriots 2022
The NFL Week 3 action between the Patriots and Ravens at Gillette Stadium is scheduled to commence at 1:00PM ET.
- Who: Baltimore Ravens vs. New England Patriots
- Date: Sunday September 25, 2022
- Time: 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT
- Venue: Gillette Stadium
Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on the NFL today? We've listed the best available sign-up offers in each legal betting state.
Want more NFL previews like this?
To get more NFL betting predictions like you've just read for Ravens vs. Patriots, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' NFL Betting News section. It's that easy – they're all there!
We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can write the best NFL betting previews out there. We're able to do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.
So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.