NFL NBA NHL College Football World Cup 2022 College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga
Rams vs. Chiefs Week 12 Prediction and Odds - Nov 27, 2022Last updated: Nov 27, 2022, 9:25PM | Published: Nov 22, 2022, 5:00AM
The Kansas City Chiefs and Los Angeles Rams meet in Week 12 of the NFL season at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday, with kickoff at 4:25PM ET.
Dimers' best betting picks for Rams vs. Chiefs, as well as game predictions, betting odds and touchdown scorer probabilities, are detailed in this article.
Who will win Rams vs. Chiefs?
Based on trusted computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Rams-Chiefs NFL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Chiefs a 92% chance of defeating the Rams in Week 12 of the NFL season.
Rams vs. Chiefs Odds
- Spread: Chiefs -16 (-107), Rams +16 (-107)
- Moneyline: Chiefs -1250, Rams +810
- Total: Over/Under 42 (-107/-107)
Point Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Chiefs are -16 favorites versus the Rams, with -107 at PointsBet the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Rams (+16) to cover the spread, PointsBet also has the best odds currently on offer at -107.
DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Chiefs at -1250. That means you can risk $1,250 to win $100, for a total payout of $1,350, if they get the W.
Elsewhere, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Rams at +810, where you can bet $100 to profit $810, earning a total payout of $910, if they win.
The Over/Under is set at 42 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -107, as well as the best odds for the Under at -107.
According to DimersBOT, the Rams (+16) are a 55% chance of covering the spread, while the 42-point Over/Under is considered an equal 50-50 chance of hitting.
Best Bets for Rams vs. Chiefs
- Spread: Rams +16 @ -107 via PointsBet (55% probability)
- Moneyline: Chiefs @ -1250 via DraftKings Sportsbook (92% probability)
- Total: Under 42 @ -107 via PointsBet (50% probability)
Dimers' best bets are based on complex modeling and wagering intelligence to serve you the best possible plays every time.
Rams vs. Chiefs Prediction
Dimers.com's predicted final score for LA Rams vs. Kansas City at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Week 12 has the Chiefs prevailing 28-13.
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full coverage of this week's Rams-Chiefs matchup in Week 12, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live win probabilities.
Rams vs. Chiefs Player Props
Who will score the first touchdown in Rams vs. Chiefs? The latest data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first touchdown and most likely anytime touchdown scorers for both the Rams and Chiefs, as well as player stat projections.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you select the best prop bets for Sunday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Kansas City's Travis Kelce is most likely to score the first TD in Rams vs. Chiefs.
DimersBOT gives Kelce a 13.6% chance of getting in for six first at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium, while the Chiefs TE is a 51.0% chance of registering an anytime touchdown.
Scroll down for the full list of first and anytime TD scorer probabilities.
First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
Los Angeles Rams
- Cam Akers: 6.4% probability
- Tyler Higbee: 5.3% probability
- Van Jefferson: 4.8% probability
- Bryce Perkins: 4.7% probability
- Kyren Williams: 4.7% probability
Kansas City Chiefs
- Travis Kelce: 13.6% probability
- Isiah Pacheco: 10.3% probability
- Jerick McKinnon: 7.0% probability
- JuJu Smith-Schuster: 7.0% probability
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling: 5.7% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
Los Angeles Rams
- Cam Akers: 28.2% probability
- Tyler Higbee: 24.4% probability
- Van Jefferson: 22.3% probability
- Bryce Perkins: 22.1% probability
- Kyren Williams: 21.6% probability
Kansas City Chiefs
- Travis Kelce: 51.0% probability
- Isiah Pacheco: 40.4% probability
- Jerick McKinnon: 30.8% probability
- JuJu Smith-Schuster: 30.7% probability
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling: 26.4% probability
Rams-Chiefs Projected Player Stats
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Rams' Bryce Perkins is projected to have a quiet game with 154 passing yards, while the Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes is expected to throw for a whopping 282 yards.
Rams Starting QB
- Bryce Perkins: 154 projected yards
Chiefs Starting QB
- Patrick Mahomes: 282 projected yards
- Cam Akers: 43 projected yards
- Kyren Williams: 37 projected yards
- Bryce Perkins: 28 projected yards
- Isiah Pacheco: 73 projected yards
- Patrick Mahomes: 28 projected yards
- Jerick McKinnon: 22 projected yards
- Van Jefferson: 48 projected yards
- Tyler Higbee: 46 projected yards
- Ben Skowronek: 39 projected yards
- Kyren Williams: 20 projected yards
- Brandon Powell: 18 projected yards
- Travis Kelce: 93 projected yards
- JuJu Smith-Schuster: 67 projected yards
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling: 36 projected yards
- Skyy Moore: 32 projected yards
- Jerick McKinnon: 28 projected yards
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates often, so keep an eye on this page for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Rams vs. Chiefs on Sunday November 27, 2022.
Rams vs. Chiefs 2022
The NFL Week 12 game between the Chiefs and Rams at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium is scheduled to commence at 4:25PM ET.
- Who: Los Angeles Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Date: Sunday November 27, 2022
- Time: 4:25PM ET / 1:25PM PT
- Venue: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium
Enjoy Dimers and want to keep the site free? Every time you sign up and bet with a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.
These fees help us keep Dimers free for sports fans like you. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our legal sports betting partners today.
Want more NFL previews like this?
To get more NFL betting predictions like you've just read for Rams vs. Chiefs, all you've gotta do is visit our NFL Betting News section. It's that easy – they're all there!
We use the power of predictive analytics to find value in the markets so we can write the best NFL betting previews available. We do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.
So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.