Raiders vs. Titans Week 3 Prediction and Odds - Sep 25, 2022Last updated: Sep 25, 2022, 5:00PM | Published: Sep 20, 2022, 4:03AM
The Tennessee Titans and Las Vegas Raiders clash in Week 3 of the NFL season at Nissan Stadium on Sunday, with kickoff at 1:00PM ET.
Dimers' best betting picks for Raiders vs. Titans, plus our score prediction, betting odds and projected player stats, are featured in this article.
Who will win Raiders vs. Titans?
Based on state-of-the-art computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Raiders-Titans NFL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' famous predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives the Raiders a 59% chance of getting the W against the Titans in Week 3 of the NFL season.
Raiders vs. Titans Odds
- Spread: Titans +1.5 (-110), Raiders -1.5 (-110)
- Moneyline: Titans +110, Raiders -125
- Total: Over/Under 45 (-110/-110)
Point Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Titans are listed as +1.5 underdogs versus the Raiders, with -110 at FanDuel Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the favored Raiders (-1.5) to cover the spread, FanDuel Sportsbook also has the best odds currently on offer at -110.
FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Titans at +110. That means you can bet $100 to profit $110, earning a total payout of $210, if they win.
Meanwhile, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Raiders at -125, where you can risk $125 to win $100, for a total payout of $225, if they come out on top.
The Over/Under is set at 45 with DraftKings Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -110, as well as the best odds for the Under at -110.
According to DimersBOT, the Raiders (-1.5) are a 52% chance of covering the spread, while the 45-point Over/Under is a 51% chance of going Over.
Best Bets for Raiders vs. Titans
- Spread: Raiders -1.5 @ -110 via FanDuel Sportsbook (52% probability)
- Moneyline: Raiders @ -125 via DraftKings Sportsbook (59% probability)
- Total: Over 45 @ -110 via DraftKings Sportsbook (51% probability)
Our best bets are based on complex modeling and betting intelligence to help you make better decisions with the legal sportsbooks in the United States.
Raiders vs. Titans Prediction
Dimers.com's predicted final score for Las Vegas vs. Tennessee at Nissan Stadium in Week 3 has the Raiders winning 24-21.
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full coverage of this week's Raiders-Titans matchup in Week 3, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Raiders vs. Titans Player Props
Who will score an anytime touchdown in Raiders vs. Titans? The data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first touchdown and most likely anytime touchdown scorers for both the Raiders and Titans, as well as player stat projections.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you select the best prop picks for Sunday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Tennessee's Derrick Henry is most likely to score the first touchdown in Raiders vs. Titans.
DimersBOT gives Henry a 14.7% chance of scoring the first TD at Nissan Stadium, while the Titans RB is a 57.6% chance of reaching the end zone at any point in the game.
Scroll down for our full list of first and anytime TD scorer probabilities.
First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
Las Vegas Raiders
- Davante Adams: 13.5% probability
- Josh Jacobs: 10.1% probability
- Darren Waller: 6.8% probability
- Mack Hollins: 6.5% probability
- Foster Moreau: 5.2% probability
- Derrick Henry: 14.7% probability
- Treylon Burks: 7.0% probability
- Robert Woods: 6.7% probability
- Austin Hooper: 4.1% probability
- Ryan Tannehill: 3.9% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
Las Vegas Raiders
- Davante Adams: 53.4% probability
- Josh Jacobs: 43.0% probability
- Darren Waller: 29.6% probability
- Mack Hollins: 28.8% probability
- Foster Moreau: 23.5% probability
- Derrick Henry: 57.6% probability
- Treylon Burks: 32.2% probability
- Robert Woods: 31.6% probability
- Austin Hooper: 19.8% probability
- Ryan Tannehill: 18.4% probability
Raiders-Titans Projected Player Stats
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Raiders' Derek Carr is projected to have a big game with 283 passing yards. The Titans' Ryan Tannehill is expected to throw for 207 yards.
Raiders Starting QB
- Derek Carr: 283 projected yards
Titans Starting QB
- Ryan Tannehill: 207 projected yards
- Josh Jacobs: 60 projected yards
- Brandon Bolden: 12 projected yards
- Derek Carr: 7 projected yards
- Derrick Henry: 86 projected yards
- Ryan Tannehill: 14 projected yards
- Dontrell Hilliard: 14 projected yards
- Davante Adams: 86 projected yards
- Darren Waller: 52 projected yards
- Foster Moreau: 35 projected yards
- Mack Hollins: 35 projected yards
- Keelan Cole: 27 projected yards
- Treylon Burks: 48 projected yards
- Robert Woods: 46 projected yards
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine: 29 projected yards
- Austin Hooper: 25 projected yards
- Geoff Swaim: 20 projected yards
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep checking this article for the latest betting analysis ahead of Raiders vs. Titans on Sunday September 25, 2022.
Raiders vs. Titans 2022
The NFL Week 3 action between the Titans and Raiders at Nissan Stadium is scheduled to start at 1:00PM ET.
- Who: Las Vegas Raiders vs. Tennessee Titans
- Date: Sunday September 25, 2022
- Time: 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT
- Venue: Nissan Stadium
What other NFL games are on today?
The Raiders and Titans aren't the only two NFL teams you can bet on today. DimersBOT never stops and we've got picks and top bets for every single NFL matchup in our NFL Bet Hub page.
Not only do we provide with you top-notch predictions, but we also have recommended bets for the Spread, Over/Under and Moneyline. Sound good? Hell yeah it does!