• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Queretaro vs. Pumas UNAM Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [4/26/2024]

Queretaro vs. Pumas UNAM Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [4/26/2024]

Liga MX action continues on Friday at 11:10PM ET as Pumas UNAM takes on Queretaro in the playoffs at Estadio Corregidora.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Friday's Queretaro vs. Pumas UNAM matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: For exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day, sign up to Dimers Pro today.

Queretaro vs. Pumas UNAM Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and data to simulate the outcome of Friday's Liga MX matchup between Queretaro and Pumas UNAM 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of Liga MX predictions.

Our famous predictive analytics model currently gives Queretaro a 31.5% chance of winning, Pumas UNAM a 42.7% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.8% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under also has an equal 50-50 chance of hitting.

Queretaro vs. Pumas UNAM Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Queretaro Pumas UNAM Draw
Moneyline +250 +120 +240
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -125 -105

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Queretaro vs. Pumas UNAM Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, combined with the latest odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Queretaro vs. Pumas UNAM. Our best Liga MX bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With an edge of 2.8%, a pick from the Queretaro vs. Pumas UNAM game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see the pick we have for this game.

 

Queretaro vs. Pumas UNAM Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
QUE 1-1 PUM 12.3%
QUE 0-1 PUM 10.2%
QUE 1-2 PUM 8.9%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Queretaro vs. Pumas UNAM Game Information

Friday's action between Queretaro and Pumas UNAM at Estadio Corregidora is scheduled to begin at 11:10PM ET.

  • Who: Queretaro vs. Pumas UNAM
  • Date: Friday, April 26, 2024
  • Time: 11:10PM ET / 8:10PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Corregidora

 

Our full coverage of Queretaro vs. Pumas UNAM includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Queretaro has a 31.5% win probability on Friday, Pumas UNAM has a 42.7% win probability, and there is a 25.8% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Queretaro vs. Pumas UNAM insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Liga MX

Stay up-to-date with the latest Liga MX news and our data-led Liga MX picks and parlays all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365