• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Pumas UNAM vs. Cruz Azul Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [5/9/2024]

Pumas UNAM vs. Cruz Azul Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [5/9/2024]

Pumas UNAM will face Cruz Azul in the Liga MX playoffs at Estadio Olímpico Universitario on Thursday, beginning at 9:00PM ET.

Dimers.com's full preview of Thursday's Pumas UNAM vs. Cruz Azul matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

Pumas UNAM vs. Cruz Azul Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and statistics to simulate the result of Thursday's Liga MX matchup between Pumas UNAM and Cruz Azul 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of Liga MX predictions.

Our leading predictive analytics model currently gives Pumas UNAM a 38.1% chance of winning, Cruz Azul a 36.0% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.9% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under also has an equal 50-50 chance of hitting.

Pumas UNAM vs. Cruz Azul Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Pumas UNAM Cruz Azul Draw
Moneyline +185 +155 +240
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -110 -122

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Pumas UNAM vs. Cruz Azul Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Pumas UNAM vs. Cruz Azul. Our Liga MX best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With a betting edge of 3%, a pick from the Pumas UNAM vs. Cruz Azul game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Dimers Pro subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games. Join now to get instant access and see the pick we have for this game.


Pumas UNAM vs. Cruz Azul Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
PUM 1-1 CAZ 12.3%
PUM 1-0 CAZ 9.3%
PUM 0-1 CAZ 9%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

Pumas UNAM vs. Cruz Azul Game Information

Thursday's action between Pumas UNAM and Cruz Azul at Estadio Olímpico Universitario is scheduled to begin at 9:00PM ET.

  • Who: Pumas UNAM vs. Cruz Azul
  • Date: Thursday, May 9, 2024
  • Time: 9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Olímpico Universitario


Our full betting coverage of Pumas UNAM vs. Cruz Azul includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live updates.


According to our computer model, Pumas UNAM has a 38.1% win probability on Thursday, Cruz Azul has a 36.0% win probability, and there is a 25.9% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Pumas UNAM vs. Cruz Azul insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Liga MX

Stay informed with the latest Liga MX betting news and our data-led Liga MX picks and parlays all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners