• MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Puebla vs. Monterrey Prediction and Odds - Jan 27, 2023

Puebla vs. Monterrey Prediction and Odds - Jan 27, 2023

Puebla faces Monterrey in Liga MX action at Estadio Cuauhtémoc on Friday, starting at 8:05PM ET.

Dimers' top betting picks for Puebla vs. Monterrey, as well as game predictions and best odds, are featured below.


Who will win Puebla vs. Monterrey?

Based on cutting-edge computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Friday's Puebla-Monterrey Liga MX matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Puebla a 26.2% chance of winning, Monterrey a 49.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.5% chance of happening.

More: Puebla vs. Monterrey Simulated 10,000 Times

Puebla vs. Monterrey Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Puebla +300, Monterrey +100, Draw +260
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-115/-110)

Moneyline and Over/Under

FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Puebla at +300. That means you can bet $100 to profit $300, earning a total payout of $400, if it wins.

Elsewhere, BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Monterrey at +100, where you can risk $100 to win $100, for a total payout of $200, if it comes out on top.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +260, which means you can bet $100 to win $260, for a total payout of $360, if it hits.

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -115, as well as the best odds for the Under at -110.

As always, make sure you check all the sportsbooks that are available in your state for the best Liga MX odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 52% chance of going Over.

More: Track Your Bets via Dimers' Bet Center

Best Bets for Puebla vs. Monterrey


Dimers' best bets are based on world-class modeling and gambling expertise to help you make smarter decisions with your state's legal sportsbooks.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Puebla moneyline is the best option due to the 1.2% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds currently available.

Taking advantage of the edges seen here at Dimers.com is crucial to achieving long-term profitability.

Puebla vs. Monterrey Betting Guide

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.


Dimers has full betting coverage of this week's Puebla-Monterrey matchup, including pregame predictions, best betting picks, and live scores.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so check this page for the latest betting analysis ahead of Puebla vs. Monterrey on Friday January 27, 2023.


Puebla vs. Monterrey 2023 Game Info

Friday's game between Puebla and Monterrey at Estadio Cuauhtémoc is scheduled to commence at 8:05PM ET.

  • Who: Puebla vs. Monterrey
  • Date: Friday January 27, 2023
  • Time: 8:05PM ET / 5:05PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Cuauhtémoc

Enjoy Dimers and want to keep the site free? Every time you sign up and bet with a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for everyone. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our featured sports betting partners now.

Want more Liga MX analysis like this?

So, you liked our Puebla vs. Monterrey betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our Liga MX Betting News section has a comprehensive betting preview for every Liga MX matchup as soon as the sportsbooks release their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find value in the markets, which allows us to create the most authoritative Liga MX betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.

It's only a click away, so why not see for yourself?

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners