• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Puebla vs. Club America Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [4/26/2024]

Puebla vs. Club America Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [4/26/2024]

Liga MX action continues on Friday at 9:00PM ET as the favored Club America locks horns with Puebla in the playoffs at Estadio Cuauhtémoc.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Friday's Puebla vs. Club America matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

Puebla vs. Club America Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and data analysis to simulate the outcome of Friday's Liga MX matchup between Puebla and Club America 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of Liga MX picks.

Our independent predictive analytics model gives Puebla a 14.2% chance of winning, Club America a 68.2% chance of winning, and the draw a 17.6% chance of happening.

Puebla vs. Club America Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Puebla Club America Draw
Moneyline +500 -205 +390

|

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Puebla vs. Club America Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks to make on every game, including Puebla vs. Club America. Our Liga MX best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Improve your odds with Dimers Pro. Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see any potential picks for this matchup.

 

Puebla vs. Club America Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 2-1 Club America win, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
PUE 1-2 AME 9.6%
PUE 0-2 AME 9.4%
PUE 1-1 AME 7.9%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Puebla vs. Club America Game Information

Friday's matchup between Puebla and Club America at Estadio Cuauhtémoc is scheduled to begin at 9:00PM ET.

  • Who: Puebla vs. Club America
  • Date: Friday, April 26, 2024
  • Time: 9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Cuauhtémoc

 

Our full betting coverage of Puebla vs. Club America includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Puebla has a 14.2% win probability on Friday, Club America has a 68.2% win probability, and there is a 17.6% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Puebla vs. Club America insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Liga MX

Stay well-informed with the latest Liga MX news and our data-led Liga MX picks and parlays all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365