Puebla vs. Club America Prediction and Odds - Sep 30, 2022

Liga MX action continues on Friday at 8:00PM ET as Club America takes on Puebla at Estadio Cuauhtémoc.

Dimers' best betting picks for Puebla vs. Club America, plus game predictions and best odds, are featured in this article.

 

Who will win Puebla vs. Club America?

Based on state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Friday's Puebla-Club America Liga MX matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' revolutionary predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Puebla a 30.2% chance of winning, Club America a 45.8% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.0% chance of happening.

More: Puebla vs. Club America Simulated 10K Times

Puebla vs. Club America Odds

  • Moneyline: Puebla +270, Club America -110, Draw +300
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-145/+125)

Moneyline and Over/Under

FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Puebla at +270. That means you can bet $100 to profit $270, earning a total payout of $370, if it wins.

On the other hand, Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Club America at -110, where you can risk $110 to win $100, for a total payout of $210, if it comes out on top.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +300, which means you can bet $100 to win $300, for a total payout of $400, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with Caesars Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -145, while DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +125.

As always, make sure you check all of the legal sportbooks that are available in your state for the best Liga MX odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 57% chance of going Over.

More: Best Prop Bets Today

Best Bets for Puebla vs. Club America

 

Dimers' best bets are based on world-class modeling and wagering expertise to help you make more informed decisions with the legal sportsbooks in America.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Puebla moneyline is the best option because of the 3.2% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds currently on offer.

Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers.com is one of the keys to being a profitable bettor in the long run.

Furthermore, despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+125) that are available from DraftKings Sportsbook.

Puebla vs. Club America Probabilities

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Friday's Puebla-Club America matchup, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates frequently, so refresh this article for the latest betting analysis ahead of Puebla vs. Club America on Friday September 30, 2022.

 

Puebla vs. Club America 2022 Game Info

Friday's matchup between Puebla and Club America at Estadio Cuauhtémoc is scheduled to begin at 8:00PM ET.

  • Who: Puebla vs. Club America
  • Date: Friday September 30, 2022
  • Time: 8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Cuauhtémoc

Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting now? Check out the top sportsbook sign-up offers in your state.

Want more Liga MX analysis like this?

So, you liked our Puebla vs. Club America betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our Liga MX Betting News section has a detailed betting preview for every Liga MX matchup as soon as the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find value in the markets. This allows us to create the most accurate Liga MX betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.

It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?

Lastly, Dimers' World Cup Futures page is our in-house approach to determining who will win the 2022 World Cup, with our data-led probabilities matched against the best odds to win the World Cup.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...