• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Portland Timbers vs. Sporting Kansas City Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/25/2024]

Portland Timbers vs. Sporting Kansas City Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/25/2024]

Portland will face Sporting KC in MLS action at Providence Park on Saturday, starting at 10:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's Portland vs. Sporting KC matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

Portland Timbers vs. Sporting Kansas City Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and data analysis to simulate the outcome of Saturday's MLS matchup between Portland and Sporting KC 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of MLS predictions.

Our popular predictive analytics model gives Portland a 51.7% chance of winning, Sporting KC a 27.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 21.2% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 68% chance of going over.

Portland Timbers vs. Sporting Kansas City Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Portland Sporting KC Draw
Moneyline +100 +250 +275
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -190 +125

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Portland Timbers vs. Sporting Kansas City Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the latest odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Portland Timbers vs. Sporting Kansas City. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With an edge of 3%, a pick from the Portland Timbers vs. Sporting Kansas City game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Dimers Pro subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games. Join now to get instant access and see the pick we have for this game.

 

Portland Timbers vs. Sporting Kansas City Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 2-1 Portland win, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
POT 2-1 SKC 9.2%
POT 1-1 SKC 8.9%
POT 2-2 SKC 6.7%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Portland Timbers vs. Sporting Kansas City Game Information

Saturday's action between Portland and Sporting KC in MLS at Providence Park is scheduled to start at 10:30PM ET.

 

Our full coverage of Portland Timbers vs. Sporting Kansas City includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Portland has a 51.7% win probability on Saturday, Sporting KC has a 27.1% win probability, and there is a 21.2% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Portland vs. Sporting KC insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay up-to-date with the most recent MLS betting news and our analytics-driven MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Jason Bevilacqua
Head of Content and Communities

Jason Bevilacqua has a deep-rooted passion for sports and has been actively involved in sports betting for many years. Specializing in the MLB, NHL, NBA, MLS, and NFL, Jason delivers engaging game previews across these leagues. His expertise is particularly evident in his best bets for MLB, NHL, and college basketball. Additionally, Jason contributes valuable MLB and NFL props, as well as NBA first basket plays. 

Since joining Dimers in 2020 as the Head of Social and Community, Jason has also made significant contributions to the editorial department, offering daily articles that are not only well-researched but also deeply insightful. His strategic approach and collaboration with DimersBOT ensure his betting advice is top-notch.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365