• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Portland Timbers vs. Seattle Sounders Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/12/2024]

Portland Timbers vs. Seattle Sounders Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/12/2024]

Portland will take on Seattle in MLS action at Providence Park on Sunday, beginning at 4:45PM ET.

Dimers.com's full preview of Sunday's Portland vs. Seattle matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

Portland Timbers vs. Seattle Sounders Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used advanced machine learning and data to simulate the result of Sunday's MLS game between Portland and Seattle 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of MLS picks.

Our independent predictive analytics model gives Portland a 39.1% chance of winning, Seattle a 35.7% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.2% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 53% chance of going over.

Portland Timbers vs. Seattle Sounders Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Portland Seattle Draw
Moneyline +165 +145 +250
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -130 +108

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Portland Timbers vs. Seattle Sounders Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks to place on every game, including Portland Timbers vs. Seattle Sounders. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro gives sports bettors an edge. Through Dimers Pro, we give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join now to find any potential picks for this matchup.


Portland Timbers vs. Seattle Sounders Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
POT 1-1 SEA 11.9%
POT 1-0 SEA 8.7%
POT 2-1 SEA 8.6%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Portland Timbers vs. Seattle Sounders Game Information

Sunday's game between Portland and Seattle in MLS at Providence Park is scheduled to commence at 4:45PM ET.


Our full betting coverage of Portland Timbers vs. Seattle Sounders includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live scores.


According to our computer model, Portland has a 39.1% win probability on Sunday, Seattle has a 35.7% win probability, and there is a 25.2% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Portland vs. Seattle insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are rooted in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay informed with the latest MLS betting news and our data-led MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Jason Bevilacqua
Head of Content and Communities

Jason Bevilacqua has a deep-rooted passion for sports and has been actively involved in sports betting for many years. Specializing in the MLB, NHL, NBA, MLS, and NFL, Jason delivers engaging game previews across these leagues. His expertise is particularly evident in his best bets for MLB, NHL, and college basketball. Additionally, Jason contributes valuable MLB and NFL props, as well as NBA first basket plays. 

Since joining Dimers in 2020 as the Head of Social and Community, Jason has also made significant contributions to the editorial department, offering daily articles that are not only well-researched but also deeply insightful. His strategic approach and collaboration with DimersBOT ensure his betting advice is top-notch.

On the socials
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners