• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Portland Timbers vs. San Jose Earthquakes Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/15/2024]

Portland Timbers vs. San Jose Earthquakes Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/15/2024]

Portland will take on San Jose in MLS action at Providence Park on Wednesday, beginning at 10:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's full preview of Wednesday's Portland vs. San Jose matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: For exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day, sign up to Dimers Pro today.

Portland Timbers vs. San Jose Earthquakes Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and data to simulate the result of Wednesday's MLS game between Portland and San Jose 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of MLS predictions.

Our leading predictive analytics model currently gives Portland a 54.3% chance of winning, San Jose a 24.8% chance of winning, and the draw a 20.9% chance of happening.

Portland Timbers vs. San Jose Earthquakes Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Portland San Jose Draw
Moneyline +115 +210 +275

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Portland Timbers vs. San Jose Earthquakes Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, paired with the best odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Portland Timbers vs. San Jose Earthquakes. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With an edge of 7.8%, a pick from the Portland Timbers vs. San Jose Earthquakes game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Through Dimers Pro, we give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join now to find the pick we have for this game.

 

Portland Timbers vs. San Jose Earthquakes Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 2-1 Portland win, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
POT 2-1 SJE 9.3%
POT 1-1 SJE 8.8%
POT 2-0 SJE 6.7%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Portland Timbers vs. San Jose Earthquakes Game Information

Wednesday's matchup between Portland and San Jose in MLS at Providence Park is scheduled to commence at 10:30PM ET.

 

Our full betting coverage of Portland Timbers vs. San Jose Earthquakes includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Portland has a 54.3% win probability on Wednesday, San Jose has a 24.8% win probability, and there is a 20.9% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Portland vs. San Jose insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay informed with the most recent MLS news and our analytics-driven MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Jason Bevilacqua
Head of Content and Communities

Jason Bevilacqua has a deep-rooted passion for sports and has been actively involved in sports betting for many years. Specializing in the MLB, NHL, NBA, MLS, and NFL, Jason delivers engaging game previews across these leagues. His expertise is particularly evident in his best bets for MLB, NHL, and college basketball. Additionally, Jason contributes valuable MLB and NFL props, as well as NBA first basket plays. 

Since joining Dimers in 2020 as the Head of Social and Community, Jason has also made significant contributions to the editorial department, offering daily articles that are not only well-researched but also deeply insightful. His strategic approach and collaboration with DimersBOT ensure his betting advice is top-notch.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365