• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Portland Timbers vs. Houston Dynamo Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/1/2024]

Portland Timbers vs. Houston Dynamo Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/1/2024]

Portland will take on Houston in MLS action at Providence Park on Saturday, commencing at 10:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Saturday's Portland vs. Houston matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: For exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day, sign up to Dimers Pro today.

Portland Timbers vs. Houston Dynamo Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and data analysis to simulate the outcome of Saturday's MLS game between Portland and Houston 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of MLS picks.

Our famous predictive analytics model currently gives Portland a 45.9% chance of winning, Houston a 29.7% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.4% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 55% chance of going over.

Portland Timbers vs. Houston Dynamo Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Portland Houston Draw
Moneyline +110 +225 +260
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -150 +120

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Portland Timbers vs. Houston Dynamo Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, combined with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Portland Timbers vs. Houston Dynamo. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro gives sports bettors an edge. Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see any potential picks for this matchup.

 

Portland Timbers vs. Houston Dynamo Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
POT 1-1 HOU 11.5%
POT 2-1 HOU 9.3%
POT 1-0 HOU 9.1%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Portland Timbers vs. Houston Dynamo Game Information

Saturday's matchup between Portland and Houston in MLS at Providence Park is scheduled to start at 10:30PM ET.

 

Our full coverage of Portland Timbers vs. Houston Dynamo includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Portland has a 45.9% win probability on Saturday, Houston has a 29.7% win probability, and there is a 24.4% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Portland vs. Houston insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are rooted in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay updated with the most recent MLS betting news and our data-led MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Jason Bevilacqua
Head of Content and Communities

Jason Bevilacqua has a deep-rooted passion for sports and has been actively involved in sports betting for many years. Specializing in the MLB, NHL, NBA, MLS, and NFL, Jason delivers engaging game previews across these leagues. His expertise is particularly evident in his best bets for MLB, NHL, and college basketball. Additionally, Jason contributes valuable MLB and NFL props, as well as NBA first basket plays. 

Since joining Dimers in 2020 as the Head of Social and Community, Jason has also made significant contributions to the editorial department, offering daily articles that are not only well-researched but also deeply insightful. His strategic approach and collaboration with DimersBOT ensure his betting advice is top-notch.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365