• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Philadelphia vs. Miami Prediction and Odds - August 15, 2023

Philadelphia vs. Miami Prediction and Odds - August 15, 2023

Philadelphia will face Miami in the Leagues Cup semifinals at Subaru Park on Tuesday, beginning at 7:00PM ET.

Dimers' top betting picks for Philadelphia vs. Miami, as well as game predictions and betting odds, are detailed below.

 

Who Will Win: Philadelphia vs. Miami

Based on cutting-edge computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Tuesday's Philadelphia-Miami Leagues Cup game 10,000 times.

Dimers' independent predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Philadelphia a 33.3% chance of winning, Miami a 42.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.2% chance of happening.

The Leagues Cup is an international club soccer tournament taking place this summer, featuring all 47 teams from both MLS and Liga MX. These teams will compete in a 77-game knockout tournament to determine the ultimate champion.

After the group stage, the top 32 teams will advance to the knockout phase, all striving to reach the final and claim the prestigious title of Leagues Cup champion.

One distinctive aspect of the Leagues Cup is that there are no ties! In matches from the round of 32 to the final, if the scores are level after regular time, extra time and potentially a penalty shootout will decide the winner. During the group stage, games that end in a draw after 90 minutes immediately proceed to a shootout, with the victor earning an extra point.

Here, we present our model's projections and probabilities for the outcome of the regular 90 minutes between Philadelphia and Miami in the semifinals. Scroll down to view all the predictions.

More: Philadelphia Union vs. Inter Miami Simulated 10,000 Times

Philadelphia vs. Miami Odds

  • Moneyline: Philadelphia +190, Miami +130, Draw +280
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-172/+130)

PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Philadelphia at +190. That means you can bet $100 to profit $190, earning a total payout of $290, if it wins.

On the other hand, BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Miami at +130, where you can bet $100 to profit $130, earning a total payout of $230, if it wins.

Lastly, PointsBet currently has the best odds for the draw at +280, which means you can bet $100 to win $280, for a total payout of $380, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -172, while BetMGM currently has the best odds for the Under at +130.

As always, check out all the online sportsbooks available in your state for the best Leagues Cup promo offers.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals has a 57% chance of going Over.

More: Best Bets for Every Leagues Cup Matchup

Best Bets: Philadelphia vs. Miami

  • Moneyline: Miami @ +130 via BetMGM
  • Total Goals: Under 2.5 @ +130 via BetMGM

 

Dimers' best bets are based on world-class modeling and betting intelligence to bring you the best possible plays every time.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (+130) that are available from BetMGM.

Philadelphia vs. Miami Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to find out more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Tuesday's Philadelphia-Miami game, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so check this article for the latest betting insights before Philadelphia vs. Miami on Tuesday August 15, 2023.

 

Philadelphia vs. Miami 2023

Tuesday's matchup between Philadelphia and Miami at Subaru Park is scheduled to commence at 7:00PM ET.

  • Who: Philadelphia vs. Miami
  • Date: Tuesday August 15, 2023
  • Time: 7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT
  • Venue: Subaru Park

The excitement surrounding the Leagues Cup and soccer in the USA continues to grow following the arrival of Lionel Messi at Inter Miami.

Messi, widely celebrated as one of the greatest soccer players of all time, joined Miami not long after winning the 2022 World Cup with Argentina. With an impressive tally of over 800 professional goals for both his club and country, Messi's talent and accomplishments are truly remarkable.

On Tuesday, Messi's Inter Miami side is set to face Philadelphia in Leagues Cup action.

Enjoy Dimers and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for everyone. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our featured sports betting partners today.

Make Informed Sports Betting Decisions Today

Our picks are made after 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.

While our Philadelphia vs. Miami predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's important that you gamble responsibly and manage your bankroll effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Want More Leagues Cup Predictions Like This?

So, you liked our Philadelphia vs. Miami betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our Leagues Cup Betting News section has a comprehensive betting preview for every SLC matchup as soon as the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find value in the markets. This allows us to create the most reliable SLC betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365