• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Philadelphia Union vs. CF Montreal Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/1/2024]

Philadelphia Union vs. CF Montreal Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/1/2024]

Philadelphia and Montreal are scheduled to meet in MLS action at Subaru Park on Saturday, with kickoff at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's Philadelphia vs. Montreal matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: For exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day, sign up to Dimers Pro today.

Philadelphia Union vs. CF Montreal Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and data analysis to simulate the result of Saturday's MLS matchup between Philadelphia and Montreal 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of MLS predictions.

Our proven predictive analytics model currently gives Philadelphia a 69.5% chance of winning, Montreal a 13.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 17.2% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 67% chance of going over.

Philadelphia Union vs. CF Montreal Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Philadelphia Montreal Draw
Moneyline -210 +500 +360
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -166 +136

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Philadelphia Union vs. CF Montreal Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, combined with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks to place on every game, including Philadelphia Union vs. CF Montreal. Our best MLS bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With an edge of 4.4%, a pick from the Philadelphia Union vs. CF Montreal game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see the pick we have for this game.

 

Philadelphia Union vs. CF Montreal Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 2-0 Philadelphia win, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
PHI 2-0 MTL 9.7%
PHI 2-1 MTL 9.5%
PHI 1-0 MTL 7.9%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Philadelphia Union vs. CF Montreal Game Information

Saturday's action between Philadelphia and Montreal in MLS at Subaru Park is scheduled to commence at 7:30PM ET.

 

Our full coverage of Philadelphia Union vs. CF Montreal includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live scores.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Philadelphia has a 69.5% win probability on Saturday, Montreal has a 13.3% win probability, and there is a 17.2% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Philadelphia vs. Montreal insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are rooted in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay well-informed with the most recent MLS betting news and our analytics-driven MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365