Packers vs. Steelers Prediction, Week 10 Odds, NFL Player Props Last updated: | Published:
The Pittsburgh Steelers and Green Bay Packers will lock horns in Week 10 of the NFL season at Acrisure Stadium on Sunday, with kickoff at 1:00PM ET.
Dimers' prediction for Sunday's Packers vs. Steelers matchup, as well as the latest odds and our comprehensive game preview, are featured in this article.
Who Will Win: Packers vs. Steelers
Based on trusted computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated the outcome of Sunday's Packers-Steelers NFL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Steelers a 61% chance of beating the Packers in Week 10 of the NFL season.
Packers vs. Steelers Odds
We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:
- Spread: Steelers -3.5 (-102), Packers +3.5 (-118)
- Moneyline: Steelers -160, Packers +148
- Total: Over/Under 38 (-110/-110)
Odds are correct at the time of publication and subject to change.
The Steelers are -3.5 favorites versus the Packers, with -102 at DraftKings Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Packers (+3.5) to cover the spread, DraftKings Sportsbook also has the best odds currently on the market at -118.
PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for the Steelers at -160, which means you can risk $160 to win $100, for a total payout of $260, if they get the W.
On the other hand, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Packers at +148, where you can bet $100 to profit $148, earning a total payout of $248, if they win.
The Over/Under for total points scored sits at 38 with DraftKings Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -110, as well as the best odds for the Under at -110.
According to DimersBOT, the Packers (+3.5) have a 56% chance of covering the spread, while the 38-point Over/Under has a 52% chance of going Over.
Best Bets: Packers vs. Steelers
- Spread: Packers +3.5 @ -118 via DraftKings Sportsbook (56% probability)
- Moneyline: Steelers @ -160 via PointsBet (61% probability)
- Total: Over 38 @ -110 via DraftKings Sportsbook (52% probability)
Our best bets are based on world-class simulations and gambling expertise to serve you the best possible plays 24/7/365.
Calling all football fans! If you are yet to sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook, today is the day! Click here to sign up, and then place a $5 wager on Green Bay vs. Pittsburgh to receive $200 in bonus bets!
Packers vs. Steelers Prediction
Dimers.com's predicted final score for Green Bay vs. Pittsburgh at Acrisure Stadium in Week 10 has the Steelers winning 20-18.
Click or tap on See Matchup for more information.
Packers vs. Steelers Player Props
Who will score the first touchdown in Packers vs. Steelers? The data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first touchdown and most likely anytime touchdown scorers for both the Packers and Steelers, as well as player stat projections.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you choose the best prop picks for Sunday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Pittsburgh's Najee Harris is most likely to score the first TD in Packers vs. Steelers.
DimersBOT gives Harris a 13.3% chance of getting in for six first at Acrisure Stadium, while the Steelers RB is a 47.6% chance of registering an anytime touchdown.
Scroll down for our complete list of first and anytime TD scorer probabilities, which provide a great avenue for you to use this DraftKings Sportsbook offer, which unlocks $200 in bonus bets from a $5 bet on any of the below players.
First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
Green Bay Packers
- Aaron Jones: 10.6% probability
- Christian Watson: 6.1% probability
- Romeo Doubs: 6.0% probability
- AJ Dillon: 5.2% probability
- Luke Musgrave: 5.1% probability
- Najee Harris: 13.3% probability
- George Pickens: 11.7% probability
- Jaylen Warren: 8.4% probability
- Diontae Johnson: 8.2% probability
- Connor Heyward: 4.1% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
Green Bay Packers
- Aaron Jones: 39.4% probability
- Romeo Doubs: 24.9% probability
- Christian Watson: 24.2% probability
- AJ Dillon: 22.0% probability
- Luke Musgrave: 20.9% probability
- Najee Harris: 47.6% probability
- George Pickens: 42.6% probability
- Jaylen Warren: 32.4% probability
- Diontae Johnson: 31.5% probability
- Connor Heyward: 16.7% probability
Packers-Steelers Projected Player Stats
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Packers' Jordan Love is projected to have a quiet game with 175 passing yards, while the Steelers' Kenny Pickett is expected to throw for just 179 yards.
Packers Starting QB
- Jordan Love: 175 projected yards
Steelers Starting QB
- Kenny Pickett: 179 projected yards
- Aaron Jones: 72 projected yards
- AJ Dillon: 31 projected yards
- Jordan Love: 15 projected yards
- Najee Harris: 56 projected yards
- Jaylen Warren: 36 projected yards
- Kenny Pickett: 8 projected yards
- Jayden Reed: 41 projected yards
- Christian Watson: 35 projected yards
- Romeo Doubs: 34 projected yards
- Luke Musgrave: 32 projected yards
- Aaron Jones: 23 projected yards
- Diontae Johnson: 51 projected yards
- George Pickens: 47 projected yards
- Jaylen Warren: 25 projected yards
- Connor Heyward: 24 projected yards
- Najee Harris: 15 projected yards
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep an eye on this article for any changes to our betting insights before Packers vs. Steelers on Sunday November 12, 2023.
Packers vs. Steelers Preview
The NFL Week 10 matchup between the Steelers and Packers at Acrisure Stadium is scheduled to commence at 1:00PM ET.
- Who: Green Bay Packers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Date: Sunday November 12, 2023
- Time: 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT
- Venue: Acrisure Stadium
How to Bet on Packers vs. Steelers
Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on the NFL? We've listed the best available welcome offers in every legal betting state, including Bet365, where you get $150 in bonus bets for signing up and bettting $5 on Green Bay vs. Pittsburgh.
This detailed NFL preview highlights our Packers vs. Steelers prediction and Week 10 odds.
Our picks are based on 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.
While our Packers vs. Steelers picks can help you make informed decisions, it's important that you only bet what you can afford to lose and manage your bankroll effectively.
For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Want More NFL Predictions Like This?
So, you liked our Packers vs. Steelers betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our NFL Betting News page has a comprehensive betting preview for every NFL game as soon as the sportsbooks put out their odds?
That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets, which allows us to write the most authoritative NFL betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.
In addition to our leading NFL predictions, Dimers also offers the best NFL prop bets today, projecting passing yards, touchdowns, and more against the top odds available every single day of the NFL season.