• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Pachuca vs. Pumas UNAM Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [5/2/2024]

Pachuca vs. Pumas UNAM Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [5/2/2024]

Liga MX action continues on Thursday at 11:15PM ET as Pumas UNAM squares off with Pachuca in the playoffs at Estadio Hidalgo.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Thursday's Pachuca vs. Pumas UNAM matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

Pachuca vs. Pumas UNAM Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used advanced machine learning and statistics to simulate the outcome of Thursday's Liga MX game between Pachuca and Pumas UNAM 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of Liga MX predictions.

Our leading predictive analytics model currently gives Pachuca a 40.3% chance of winning, Pumas UNAM a 35.6% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.1% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals also has a 58% chance of going over.

Pachuca vs. Pumas UNAM Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Pachuca Pumas UNAM Draw
Moneyline +150 +175 +250
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -164 +116

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Pachuca vs. Pumas UNAM Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, paired with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Pachuca vs. Pumas UNAM. Our Liga MX best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Improve your odds with Dimers Pro. Dimers Pro subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games. Join now to get instant access and see any potential picks for this matchup.

 

Pachuca vs. Pumas UNAM Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
PCH 1-1 PUM 11.1%
PCH 2-1 PUM 8.7%
PCH 1-2 PUM 8.1%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Pachuca vs. Pumas UNAM Game Information

Thursday's matchup between Pachuca and Pumas UNAM at Estadio Hidalgo is scheduled to start at 11:15PM ET.

  • Who: Pachuca vs. Pumas UNAM
  • Date: Thursday, May 2, 2024
  • Time: 11:15PM ET / 8:15PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Hidalgo

 

Our full coverage of Pachuca vs. Pumas UNAM includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Pachuca has a 40.3% win probability on Thursday, Pumas UNAM has a 35.6% win probability, and there is a 24.1% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Pachuca vs. Pumas UNAM insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are rooted in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Liga MX

Stay informed with the most recent Liga MX betting news and our data-led Liga MX picks and parlays all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365