• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Pachuca vs. Necaxa Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [5/5/2024]

Pachuca vs. Necaxa Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [5/5/2024]

Pachuca will square off with Necaxa in the Liga MX playoffs on Sunday, starting at 10:06PM ET.

Dimers.com's full preview of Sunday's Pachuca vs. Necaxa matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: For exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day, sign up to Dimers Pro today.

Pachuca vs. Necaxa Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and statistical analysis to simulate the result of Sunday's Liga MX matchup between Pachuca and Necaxa 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of Liga MX picks.

Our leading predictive analytics model currently gives Pachuca a 61.3% chance of winning, Necaxa an 18.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 20.2% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under also has a 62% chance of going over.

Pachuca vs. Necaxa Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Pachuca Necaxa Draw
Moneyline -175 +480 +330
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -158 +115

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Pachuca vs. Necaxa Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, combined with the latest odds, reveal the top betting picks to make on every game, including Pachuca vs. Necaxa. Our best Liga MX bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With an edge of 2.2%, a pick from the Pachuca vs. Necaxa game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see the pick we have for this game.

 

Pachuca vs. Necaxa Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 2-1 Pachuca win, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
PCH 2-1 NXA 9.9%
PCH 1-1 NXA 9.2%
PCH 2-0 NXA 9.1%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Pachuca vs. Necaxa Game Information

Sunday's matchup between Pachuca and Necaxa is scheduled to commence at 10:06PM ET.

  • Who: Pachuca vs. Necaxa
  • Date: Sunday, May 5, 2024
  • Time: 10:06PM ET / 7:06PM PT

 

Our full coverage of Pachuca vs. Necaxa includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Pachuca has a 61.3% win probability on Sunday, Necaxa has an 18.5% win probability, and there is a 20.2% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Pachuca vs. Necaxa insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are based on current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Liga MX

Stay well-informed with the most recent Liga MX news and our data-led Liga MX picks and parlays all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365