• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Pachuca vs. Club America Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [5/8/2024]

Pachuca vs. Club America Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [5/8/2024]

Liga MX action continues on Wednesday at 11:16PM ET as Club America squares off with Pachuca in the playoffs at Estadio Hidalgo.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Wednesday's Pachuca vs. Club America matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

Pachuca vs. Club America Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and data to simulate the outcome of Wednesday's Liga MX matchup between Pachuca and Club America 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of Liga MX picks.

Our leading predictive analytics model gives Pachuca a 29.8% chance of winning, Club America a 46.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 23.9% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals also has a 58% chance of going over.

Pachuca vs. Club America Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Pachuca Club America Draw
Moneyline +225 +120 +250
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -140 +110

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Pachuca vs. Club America Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, paired with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Pachuca vs. Club America. Our Liga MX best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Improve your odds with Dimers Pro. Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see any potential picks for this matchup.


Pachuca vs. Club America Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
PCH 1-1 AME 11%
PCH 1-2 AME 9.3%
PCH 0-1 AME 8.4%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

Pachuca vs. Club America Game Information

Wednesday's game between Pachuca and Club America at Estadio Hidalgo is scheduled to begin at 11:16PM ET.

  • Who: Pachuca vs. Club America
  • Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2024
  • Time: 11:16PM ET / 8:16PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Hidalgo


Our full betting coverage of Pachuca vs. Club America includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.


According to our computer model, Pachuca has a 29.8% win probability on Wednesday, Club America has a 46.3% win probability, and there is a 23.9% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Pachuca vs. Club America insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are grounded in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Liga MX

Stay well-informed with the most recent Liga MX betting news and our data-led Liga MX picks and parlays all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners