• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Osasuna vs. Real Betis Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/5/2024]

Osasuna vs. Real Betis Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/5/2024]

La Liga action continues on Sunday at 8:00AM ET as Real Betis takes on Osasuna at Estadio El Sadar.

Dimers.com's full preview of Sunday's Osasuna vs. Real Betis matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

Osasuna vs. Real Betis Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and statistical analysis to simulate the result of Sunday's La Liga match between Osasuna and Real Betis 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of La Liga picks.

Our proven predictive analytics model gives Osasuna a 31.8% chance of winning, Real Betis a 40.2% chance of winning, and the draw a 28.0% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 59% chance of going under.

Osasuna vs. Real Betis Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Osasuna Real Betis Draw
Moneyline +225 +135 +210
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals +136 -165

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Osasuna vs. Real Betis Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Osasuna vs. Real Betis. Our La Liga best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro gives sports bettors an edge. Dimers Pro subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games. Join now to get instant access and see any potential picks for this matchup.

 

Osasuna vs. Real Betis Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
OSA 1-1 BET 13.1%
OSA 0-1 BET 12.1%
OSA 1-0 BET 10.5%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Osasuna vs. Real Betis Game Information

Sunday's La Liga matchup between Osasuna and Real Betis at Estadio El Sadar is scheduled to start in the United States at 8:00AM ET.

  • Who: Osasuna vs. Real Betis
  • Date: Sunday, May 5, 2024
  • Time: 8:00AM ET / 5:00AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio El Sadar

 

Our full coverage of Osasuna vs. Real Betis includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Osasuna has a 31.8% win probability on Sunday, Real Betis has a 40.2% win probability, and there is a 28.0% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Osasuna vs. Real Betis insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on La Liga

Stay updated with the most recent La Liga betting news and our data-led La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the latest numbers and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365