• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Osasuna vs. Mallorca Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/14/2024]

Osasuna vs. Mallorca Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/14/2024]

Osasuna and RCD Mallorca are scheduled to meet in La Liga at Estadio El Sadar on Tuesday, with kickoff at 1:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's full preview of Tuesday's Osasuna vs. RCD Mallorca matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

Osasuna vs. RCD Mallorca Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and statistical analysis to simulate the result of Tuesday's La Liga match between Osasuna and RCD Mallorca 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of La Liga picks.

Our famous predictive analytics model gives Osasuna a 38.1% chance of winning, RCD Mallorca a 31.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 30.6% chance of happening.

Osasuna vs. RCD Mallorca Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Osasuna RCD Mallorca Draw
Moneyline +180 +200 +180

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Osasuna vs. RCD Mallorca Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the latest odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Osasuna vs. RCD Mallorca. Our La Liga best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With an edge of 2.4%, a pick from the Osasuna vs. RCD Mallorca game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see the pick we have for this game.


Osasuna vs. RCD Mallorca Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-0 Osasuna win, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
OSA 1-0 RCD 14.3%
OSA 1-1 RCD 13.5%
OSA 0-0 RCD 13.3%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Osasuna vs. Mallorca Game Information

Tuesday's La Liga action between Osasuna and RCD Mallorca at Estadio El Sadar is scheduled to commence in the United States at 1:30PM ET.

  • Who: Osasuna vs. Mallorca
  • Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2024
  • Time: 1:30PM ET / 10:30AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio El Sadar


Our full betting coverage of Osasuna vs. Mallorca includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.


According to our computer model, Osasuna has a 38.1% win probability on Tuesday, RCD Mallorca has a 31.3% win probability, and there is a 30.6% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Osasuna vs. RCD Mallorca insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are rooted in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on La Liga

Stay informed with the most recent La Liga betting news and our data-led La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the latest probabilities and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners