• NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Osasuna vs. Atletico Madrid Prediction and Odds - Jan 29, 2023

Osasuna vs. Atletico Madrid Prediction and Odds - Jan 29, 2023

Osasuna takes on Atletico Madrid in La Liga action at Estadio El Sadar on Sunday, beginning at 10:15AM ET.

Dimers' top betting tips for Osasuna vs. Atletico Madrid, plus match predictions and betting odds, are featured below.


Who will win Osasuna vs. Atletico Madrid?

Based on advanced machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Osasuna-Atletico Madrid La Liga match 10,000 times.

Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Osasuna a 26.3% chance of winning, Atletico Madrid a 45.8% chance of winning, and the draw a 27.9% chance of happening.

More: Osasuna vs. Atletico Madrid Simulated 10K Times

Osasuna vs. Atletico Madrid Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Osasuna +270, Atletico Madrid +115, Draw +225
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+130/-150)

Moneyline and Over/Under

FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Osasuna at +270. That means you can bet $100 to profit $270, earning a total payout of $370, if it wins.

Elsewhere, BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Atletico Madrid at +115, where you can bet $100 to profit $115, earning a total payout of $215, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +225, which means you can bet $100 to win $225, for a total payout of $325, if it hits.

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +130, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -150.

As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 59% chance of going Under.

More: Free Prop Picks

Best Bets for Osasuna vs. Atletico Madrid


Dimers' best bets are based on complex simulations and betting expertise to help you make more informed investments with the legal sportsbooks in America.

According to DimersBOT, taking Osasuna moneyline is the best option due to the edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers.com is one of the keys to achieving long-term profitability as a sports bettor.

Osasuna vs. Atletico Madrid Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.


Dimers has full betting coverage of Sunday's Osasuna-Atletico Madrid match, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live updates.

Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so keep checking this article for any changes to our betting insights before Osasuna vs. Atletico Madrid on Sunday January 29, 2023.


Osasuna vs. Atletico Madrid 2023 Match Info

Sunday's game between Osasuna and Atletico Madrid at Estadio El Sadar is scheduled to begin in the USA at 10:15AM ET.

  • Who: Osasuna vs. Atletico Madrid
  • Date: Sunday January 29, 2023
  • Time: 10:15AM ET / 7:15AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio El Sadar

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on La Liga in the United States now? Check out the best sports betting bonus offers in your state.

Want more La Liga previews like this?

So, you liked our Osasuna vs. Atletico Madrid betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our La Liga Betting News page has a detailed betting preview for every La Liga match the second the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find value in the markets, which allows us to produce the most authoritative La Liga betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.

It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him to the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners