• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Orlando City vs. FC Cincinnati Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/4/2024]

Orlando City vs. FC Cincinnati Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/4/2024]

Orlando will take on Cincinnati in MLS action at Inter&Co Stadium on Saturday, beginning at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's Orlando vs. Cincinnati matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Orlando City vs. FC Cincinnati Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used advanced machine learning and data to simulate the result of Saturday's MLS game between Orlando and Cincinnati 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of MLS predictions.

Our popular predictive analytics model gives Orlando a 43.0% chance of winning, Cincinnati a 31.7% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.3% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 53% chance of going over.

Orlando City vs. FC Cincinnati Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Orlando Cincinnati Draw
Moneyline +115 +230 +240
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -122 +100

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Orlando City vs. FC Cincinnati Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks to make on every game, including Orlando City vs. FC Cincinnati. Our best MLS bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro gives sports bettors an edge. Dimers Pro subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games. Join now to get instant access and see any potential picks for this matchup.

 

Orlando City vs. FC Cincinnati Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
ORL 1-1 CIN 12%
ORL 1-0 CIN 9.6%
ORL 2-1 CIN 9%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

Orlando City vs. FC Cincinnati Game Information

Saturday's game between Orlando and Cincinnati in MLS at Inter&Co Stadium is scheduled to begin at 7:30PM ET.

 

Our full coverage of Orlando City vs. FC Cincinnati includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Orlando has a 43.0% win probability on Saturday, Cincinnati has a 31.7% win probability, and there is a 25.3% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Orlando vs. Cincinnati insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are based on current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay updated with the latest MLS news and our data-led MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365