• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Orlando City vs. Columbus Crew Prediction - November 25, 2023

Orlando City vs. Columbus Crew Prediction - November 25, 2023

MLS Cup action continues on Saturday at 5:30PM ET as Columbus takes on Orlando in the Conference Finals at Exploria Stadium.

Dimers' full betting preview for Saturday's Orlando vs. Columbus game includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and best bets.

To make the most of today's Columbus vs. Orlando betting preview, check out the best sportsbook promos currently available in your state.

Who Will Win: Orlando City vs. Columbus Crew - MLS Cup Conference Finals

Based on high-tech computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated the outcome of Saturday's Orlando-Columbus MLS game 10,000 times.

Dimers' revolutionary predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Orlando a 44.5% chance of winning, Columbus a 31.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.2% chance of happening.

More: Get the latest MLS predictions this week

Orlando City vs. Columbus Crew - MLS Cup Conference Finals Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

  • Moneyline: Orlando +135, Columbus +200, Draw +250
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-132/+108)

Odds are correct at the time of publication and subject to change.

FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Orlando at +135. That means you can bet $100 to profit $135, earning a total payout of $235, if it wins.

On the other hand, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Columbus at +200, where you can bet $100 to profit $200, earning a total payout of $300, if it wins.

Lastly, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +250, which means you can bet $100 to win $250, for a total payout of $350, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -132, as well as the best odds for the Under at +108.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals has a 57% chance of going Over.

As always, check out the sports betting sites you can bet with in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.

Best Bets: Orlando City vs. Columbus Crew - MLS Cup Conference Finals

By comparing our predictions to the odds listed above, we have found the best bets to make on this game:

 

Our MLS best bets are based on world-class simulations and betting expertise to bring you the best possible plays every day of the year.

Orlando City vs. Columbus Crew Prediction - MLS Cup Conference Finals

Click or tap on See Matchup for more information on Orlando City vs. Columbus Crew.

 

Dimers has full coverage of Saturday's Orlando vs. Columbus, including pregame predictions, betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so check this page for any changes to our betting insights before Orlando vs. Columbus on Saturday November 25, 2023.

 

Orlando City vs. Columbus Crew - MLS Cup Conference Finals Preview

Saturday's matchup between Orlando and Columbus in MLS at Exploria Stadium is scheduled to commence at 5:30PM ET.

How to Bet on Orlando City vs. Columbus Crew

Enjoy Dimers.com and want to keep the site free? Every time you register and bet with a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for everyone. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our featured sports betting partners below.

Conclusion

This comprehensive betting preview centers around our Orlando City vs. Columbus Crew prediction and MLS odds.

Dimers' picks and predictions are based on 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.

While these Orlando vs. Columbus picks can help you make informed decisions, it's vital that you only bet what you can afford to lose and manage your finances effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that leads to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay updated on the current MLS betting news and our analytics-driven MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365