• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

NY Red Bulls vs. Orlando City Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/1/2024]

NY Red Bulls vs. Orlando City Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/1/2024]

The NY Red Bulls will sqaure off with Orlando in MLS action at Red Bull Arena on Saturday, beginning at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's NY Red Bulls vs. Orlando matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: For exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day, sign up to Dimers Pro today.

NY Red Bulls vs. Orlando City Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and statistics to simulate the outcome of Saturday's MLS matchup between NY Red Bulls and Orlando 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of MLS predictions.

Our leading predictive analytics model gives NY Red Bulls a 55.3% chance of winning, Orlando a 21.6% chance of winning, and the draw a 23.1% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 54% chance of going over.

MORE: NY Sports Betting Revenue Reaches New High in May 2024

NY Red Bulls vs. Orlando City Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market NY Red Bulls Orlando Draw
Moneyline -130 +333 +275
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -128 +106

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

NY Red Bulls vs. Orlando City Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the latest odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including NY Red Bulls vs. Orlando City. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. Dimers Pro subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games. Join now to get instant access and see any potential picks for this matchup.

 

NY Red Bulls vs. Orlando City Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
NYR 1-1 ORL 10.9%
NYR 1-0 ORL 10.6%
NYR 2-1 ORL 9.8%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

NY Red Bulls vs. Orlando City Game Information

Saturday's action between NY Red Bulls and Orlando in MLS at Red Bull Arena is scheduled to begin at 7:30PM ET.

 

Our full coverage of NY Red Bulls vs. Orlando City includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, NY Red Bulls has a 55.3% win probability on Saturday, Orlando has a 21.6% win probability, and there is a 23.1% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate NY Red Bulls vs. Orlando insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay up-to-date with the latest MLS betting news and our analytics-driven MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365