• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

NY Red Bulls vs. Charlotte FC Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/29/2024]

NY Red Bulls vs. Charlotte FC Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/29/2024]

The NY Red Bulls will take on Charlotte in MLS action at Red Bull Arena on Wednesday, beginning at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's full preview of Wednesday's NY Red Bulls vs. Charlotte matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

NY Red Bulls vs. Charlotte FC Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and statistical analysis to simulate the outcome of Wednesday's MLS matchup between NY Red Bulls and Charlotte 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of MLS picks.

Our proven predictive analytics model gives NY Red Bulls a 58.2% chance of winning, Charlotte an 18.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 23.3% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 51% chance of going under.

MORE: NY Sports Betting Revenue Reaches New High in May 2024

NY Red Bulls vs. Charlotte FC Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market NY Red Bulls Charlotte Draw
Moneyline -160 +440 +310
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -120 -102

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

NY Red Bulls vs. Charlotte FC Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, combined with the best odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including NY Red Bulls vs. Charlotte FC. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro gives sports bettors an edge. Dimers Pro subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games. Join now to get instant access and see any potential picks for this matchup.

 

NY Red Bulls vs. Charlotte FC Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-0 NY Red Bulls win, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
NYR 1-0 CLT 12.6%
NYR 1-1 CLT 11.1%
NYR 2-0 CLT 11.1%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

NY Red Bulls vs. Charlotte FC Game Information

Wednesday's game between NY Red Bulls and Charlotte in MLS at Red Bull Arena is scheduled to start at 7:30PM ET.

 

Our full betting coverage of NY Red Bulls vs. Charlotte FC includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, NY Red Bulls has a 58.2% win probability on Wednesday, Charlotte has an 18.5% win probability, and there is a 23.3% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate NY Red Bulls vs. Charlotte insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are grounded in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay updated with the most recent MLS news and our analytics-driven MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365