NFL Week 3 2021: Most Likely Touchdown ScorersSep 24, 2021 at 1:09AM
NFL Week 3 starts on Thursday September 23, 2021, as the National Football League continues with an exciting slate of matchups.
Using trusted computer data and analytics, Dimers.com crunches the numbers to find the NFL players most likely to score a touchdown in Week 3.
Dimers’ NFL Week 3 touchdown predictions, including First TD Scorer and Anytime TD Scorer for every Week 3 game, are published here and in the NFL Bet Hub in 2021.
🚨 PROMO ALERT - Bet $10, get $200 if your team scores a Touchdown. See down below for more details on how to claim 🚨
This week's Most Likely Touchdown Scorer odds are proudly brought to you by TwinSpires Sportsbook.
Anytime Touchdown Scorers Week 3
Dimers’ NFL Week 3 touchdown predictions, including First TD Scorer and Anytime TD Scorer for every Week 3 game, are published below and in the NFL Bet Hub in 2021.
Dimers.com provides Anytime Touchdown Scorer predictions for NFL 2021 Week 3.
Here are the six guys most likely to score a TD this week.
Christian McCaffrey 73.9% probability (vs. Texans)
Dalvin Cook 66.6% probability (vs. Seahwaks)
Derrick Henry 64.4% probability (vs. Colts)
Tyreek Hill 63.4% probability (vs. Chargers)
Saquon Barkley 62.8% probability (vs. Falcons)
Nick Chubb 61.7% probability (vs. Bears)
SUNDAY BETTING HUB:
🚨 BetMGM has this awesome offer, so why not claim it today? Bet $10 and get $200 if your team scores a TD? Yesssiiirrr.
This offer can be found in Dimers' Best 2021 NFL Week 3 Sportsbook Promotions Guide
Week 3 First Touchdown Scorer Bet
NFL Week 3 First TD Scorer betting is simple! In every Week 3 game, you can bet on which player will score the first touchdown.
All you need to do to win is correctly select the first player who crosses the goal line with the ball or receives a touchdown pass.
However, the player throwing a touchdown pass does not count as a first touchdown scorer for this prop.
Based on 1000s of simulations, Dimers features First Touchdown Scorer predictions for NFL Week 3 2021.
First Touchdown Scorer Bet Explained
Looking to bet on NFL Week 3 2021 touchdown scorers with legal online sportsbooks in your state? Let’s do this!
There are many sportsbooks to choose from, such as FanDuel, DraftKings, BetMGM and PointsBet, and finding the books – yes, multiple books – that are right for you is made even harder by all their competitive sign-up bonuses and promotions.
Then consider your own preferences and the idea of choosing the best sportsbooks for you to bet with on Football can be overwhelming. But worry not, as Dimers.com is here to help you decide which bookmakers in the United States are best for you today.
NFL 2021 Week 3 Schedule
Thursday September 23, 2021
Sunday September 26, 2021
- Chicago Bears at Cleveland Browns, 1PM ET
- Arizona Cardinals at Jacksonville Jaguars, 1PM ET
- Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs, 1PM ET
- Washington Football Team at Buffalo Bills, 1PM ET
- Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans, 1PM ET
- Cincinnati Bengals at Pittsburgh Steelers, 1PM ET
- New Orleans Saints at New England Patriots, 1PM ET
- Atlanta Falcons at New York Giants, 1PM ET
- Baltimore Ravens at Detroit Lions, 1PM ET
- Miami Dolphins at Las Vegas Raiders, 4:05PM ET
- New York Jets at Denver Broncos, 4:05PM ET
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Los Angeles Rams, 4:25PM ET
- Seattle Seahawks at Minnesota Vikings, 4:25PM ET
- Green Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers, 8:20PM ET (Sunday Night Football)