• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Newcastle vs. Nottingham Forest Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [12/26/2023]

Newcastle vs. Nottingham Forest Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks  [12/26/2023]

Newcastle and Nottingham Forest are scheduled to meet in the Premier League at St. James' Park on Tuesday, starting at 7:30AM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive betting preview for Tuesday's Newcastle vs. Nottingham Forest matchup includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and picks for the game.

Newcastle vs. Nottingham Forest Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and data to simulate the result of Tuesday's Premier League match between Newcastle and Nottingham Forest 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of Premier League picks.

Our popular predictive analytics model currently gives Newcastle a 70.9% chance of winning, Nottingham Forest an 11.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 17.8% chance of happening.

According to our model, Newcastle has a 70.9% chance of winning, Nottingham Forest an 11.3% chance of getting the W, and the draw is a 17.8% chance of happening.

The 2.5-goal Over/Under has a 58% chance of going over.

To make the most of today's Nottingham Forest vs. Newcastle betting analysis, check out the best sportsbook promos currently available in your state.

Newcastle vs. Nottingham Forest Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Newcastle Nottingham Forest Draw
Moneyline -250 +700 +400
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -164 +123
  • BetMGM Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Newcastle at -250. That means you can risk $250 to win $100 for a total payout of $350 if it gets the W.
  • Meanwhile, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Nottingham Forest at +700, where you can put down $100 to profit $700, earning a total payout of $800 if it wins.
  • Lastly, DraftKings currently has the best odds for the draw at +400, which means you can bet $100 to win $400, for a total payout of $500, if it hits.
  • The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -164, as well as the best odds for the Under at +123.

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best Premier League odds and lines.

Newcastle vs. Nottingham Forest Picks

By comparing our predictions to the odds listed above, we have identified the best betting picks to place on this game:

Bet Type Our Pick Best Odds
Moneyline Newcastle -250
Total Goals Under 2.5 +123

 

Despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+123) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Our Premier League best bets are based on world-class simulations and gambling expertise to bring you the best possible plays every week of the season.

Remember, our model updates often, so refresh this page for the latest betting analysis ahead of Newcastle vs. Nottingham Forest on Tuesday December 26, 2023.

Newcastle vs. Nottingham Forest Game Information

Tuesday's Premier League action between Newcastle and Nottingham Forest at St. James' Park is scheduled to commence in the United States at 7:30AM ET.

 

Our full betting coverage of Newcastle vs. Nottingham Forest includes pregame predictions, betting picks, and live win probabilities.

How to Bet on Newcastle vs. Nottingham Forest

Enjoy Dimers and want to keep the site free? Every time you sign up and bet with a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for everyone. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our featured sports betting partners below.

Conclusion

This preview article has been partially generated using automated processes and AI technology. Our goal is to provide timely and accurate updates on Tuesday's Newcastle vs. Nottingham Forest contest, and automation assists in data collection, analysis, and formatting. Human editing and quality control are performed to ensure the content meets our editorial standards.

Dimers' predictions are made thanks to 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods. While our Newcastle vs. Nottingham Forest picks can help you make informed decisions, it's vital that you gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that leads to a third-party website that we have a commercial arrangement with (such as a sportsbook), we may earn a referral fee at no additional cost to you.

More on Premier League

Stay informed with the latest Premier League betting news and our analytics-driven Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the most up-to-date projections and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen specializes in NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL content, using data-driven insights for sports betting. He provides simple, actionable betting tips to help bettors find an edge and pick winners.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365