• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Newcastle vs. Manchester City Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [1/13/2024]

Newcastle vs. Manchester City Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks  [1/13/2024]

Newcastle will take on Manchester City in Premier League action at St. James' Park on Saturday January 13, starting at 12:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's full betting preview for the Newcastle vs. Manchester City matchup includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and picks for the game.

Newcastle vs. Manchester City Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and data to simulate the outcome of the Premier League match between Newcastle and Manchester City 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of Premier League predictions.

Our proven predictive analytics model gives Newcastle a 21.8% chance of winning, Manchester City a 56.0% chance of winning, and the draw a 22.2% chance of happening.

According to our model, Newcastle has a 21.8% chance of winning, Manchester City a 56.0% chance of getting the W, and the draw is a 22.2% chance of happening.

The 2.5-goal Over/Under has a 58% chance of going over.

To make the most of today's Manchester City vs. Newcastle betting analysis, check out the best sportsbook promos currently available in your state.

Newcastle vs. Manchester City Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Newcastle Manchester City Draw
Moneyline +330 -125 +290
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -155 +120
  • DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Newcastle at +330. That means you can bet $100 to profit $330, earning a total payout of $430, if it wins.
  • Meanwhile, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Manchester City at -125, where you can risk $125 to win $100 for a total payout of $225 if it comes out on top.
  • Lastly, BetMGM Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +290, which means you can bet $100 to win $290, for a total payout of $390, if it hits.
  • The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with BetMGM Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -155, while FanDuel currently has the best odds for the Under at +120.

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

As always, check out the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best Premier League odds and lines.

Newcastle vs. Manchester City Picks

By comparing our predictions to the odds listed above, we have found the best betting picks to make on this game:

Bet Type Our Pick Best Odds
Moneyline Manchester City -125
Total Goals Over 2.5 -155

 

Dimers' Premier League best bets are based on detailed modeling and wagering expertise to serve you the best possible plays every time.

Remember, our model updates regularly, so keep checking this page for the latest betting insights before Newcastle vs. Manchester City on Saturday January 13, 2024.

Newcastle vs. Manchester City Game Information

The Premier League action between Newcastle and Manchester City at St. James' Park is scheduled to start in the United States at 12:30PM ET on Sat Jan 13, 2024.

  • Who: Newcastle vs. Manchester City
  • Date: Saturday January 13, 2024
  • Time: 12:30PM ET / 9:30AM PT
  • Venue: St. James' Park

 

Our full betting coverage of Newcastle vs. Manchester City includes pregame predictions, betting picks, and live updates.

How to Bet on Newcastle vs. Manchester City

Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting on the Premier League in the United States today? Check out the top sports betting offers in your state.

Conclusion

This preview article has been partially generated using automated processes and AI technology. Our goal is to provide timely and accurate updates on the Newcastle vs. Manchester City clash, and automation assists in data collection, analysis, and formatting. Human editing and quality control are performed to ensure the content meets our editorial guidelines.

Dimers' picks and predictions are made after 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods. While these Newcastle vs. Manchester City picks can help you make informed decisions, it's vital that you gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that leads to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may get a referral fee at no additional cost to you.

More on Premier League

Stay up-to-date with the latest Premier League betting news and our analytics-driven Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the most up-to-date numbers and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365