New York Giants vs. Washington Football Team NFL Betting Picks, Predictions and Props: Thursday September 16, 2021Sep 15, 2021 at 4:04AM
Week 2 of the 2021 NFL season gets underway on Thursday with the Washington Football Team taking on the New York Giants where both sides will be looking for their first win of the season.
The NFL season continues on Thursday September 16, 2021, and, as always, Dimers.com has simulated Giants vs. Washington 10,000 times to determine where the value lies for football bettors across the United States.
With NFL betting picks, probabilities, odds and predicted scores featured each and every week at Dimers, check out our top plays for this NFL 2021 Week 2 matchup.
🚨 PROMO ALERT: There is a 30-1 odds boost available on Moneyline bets for this game. See below for more details 🚨
NFL 2021 Week 2: Giants vs. Washington
💰 Best Bet
Last Thursday night's game is going to be hard to live up to, but we're just as excited for this one, with plenty of betting and fantasy implications involved in a Giants vs. Washington game!
Both teams failed to get a win last week, meaning one of them will be recording their first dub of the season here and we're going with the home team.
We're confident that this should be a WFT win to kick off our Week 2 with a bankroll builder.
BET: Washington at the moneyline (+3000)
🔥 Best Player Prop
Antonio Gibson rushed for 90 yards on 20 carries last week and we're backing him to put up a similar effort here in prime time.
Gibson's line has been set at just 65.5 this week, with our projections putting him at 77 yards.
Although Taylor Heinicke is a solid replacement, with Ryan Fitzatrick out, there's a good chance Washington rely even heavier on their running game this week.
PICK: Antonio Gibson OVER 65.5 rushing yards (-115) @ TwinSpires
🎁 Best Sportsbook Promo
Check out Dimers' Betting Guide for all of the best NFL 2021 Week 2 Sportsbook Promotions - it's full of the absolute best of the best.
Neither of these teams may be red-hot favorites for the Super Bowl, but there's still a nice way to make some more betting on them (or any other team) to take out the big one this season.
If you place a $50 bet on either of them to win the Super Bowl with Twinspires Sportsbook, you'll score yourself $10 every time they win this season. Yep, even if they don't win the big one, you'll be in the black as soon as your chosen team wins its fifth game of the season!
If you're looking for some inspiration, you can check out the Super Bowl probabilities for every team in the NFL.
NFL 2021 Week 2 Schedule
Thursday September 16, 2021
Sunday September 19, 2021
- Denver Broncos at Jacksonville Jaguars, 1PM ET
- Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins, 1PM ET
- Houston Texans at Cleveland Browns, 1PM ET
- Cincinnati Bengals at Chicago Bears, 1PM ET
- San Francisco 49ers at Philadelphia Eagles, 1PM ET
- New Orleans Saints at Carolina Panthers, 1PM ET
- Los Angeles Rams at Indianapolis Colts, 1PM ET
- Las Vegas Raiders at Pittsburgh Steelers, 1PM ET
- New England Patriots at New York Jets, 1PM ET
- Minnesota Vikings at Arizona Cardinals, 4:05PM ET
- Atlanta Falcons at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 4:05PM ET
- Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Chargers, 4:25PM ET
- Tennessee Titans at Seattle Seahawks, 4:25PM ET
- Kansas City Chiefs at Baltimore Ravens, 8:20PM ET (Sunday Night Football)