• NFL
  • NBA
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf

New York City vs. NY Red Bulls Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/18/2024]

New York City vs. NY Red Bulls Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/18/2024]

NY City and NY Red Bulls are scheduled to meet in MLS action at Citi Field on Saturday, starting at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's NY City vs. NY Red Bulls matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

New York City vs. NY Red Bulls Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used advanced machine learning and data analysis to simulate the outcome of Saturday's MLS matchup between NY City and NY Red Bulls 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of MLS predictions.

Our independent predictive analytics model currently gives NY City a 41.4% chance of winning, NY Red Bulls a 32.0% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.6% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 53% chance of going under.

New York City vs. NY Red Bulls Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market NY City NY Red Bulls Draw
Moneyline +160 +175 +225
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -115 -110

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

New York City vs. NY Red Bulls Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, combined with the best odds, reveal the top betting picks to make on every game, including New York City vs. NY Red Bulls. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With an edge of 2.9%, a pick from the New York City vs. NY Red Bulls game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Through Dimers Pro, we give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join now to find the pick we have for this game.

 

New York City vs. NY Red Bulls Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
NYC 1-1 NYR 12.6%
NYC 1-0 NYR 10.8%
NYC 0-1 NYR 9.2%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

New York City vs. NY Red Bulls Game Information

Saturday's action between NY City and NY Red Bulls in MLS at Citi Field is scheduled to begin at 7:30PM ET.

 

Our full betting coverage of New York City vs. NY Red Bulls includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, NY City has a 41.4% win probability on Saturday, NY Red Bulls has a 32.0% win probability, and there is a 26.6% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate NY City vs. NY Red Bulls insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are based on current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay updated with the latest MLS news and our data-led MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365