• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

New England Revolution vs. New York City Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/25/2024]

New England Revolution vs. New York City Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/25/2024]

New England and NY City are scheduled to meet in MLS action at Gillette Stadium on Saturday, with kickoff at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's full preview of Saturday's New England vs. NY City matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

New England Revolution vs. New York City Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and data analysis to simulate the outcome of Saturday's MLS matchup between New England and NY City 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of MLS picks.

Our proven predictive analytics model gives New England a 36.0% chance of winning, NY City a 38.9% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.1% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 54% chance of going over.

MORE: NY Sports Betting Revenue Reaches New High in May 2024

New England Revolution vs. New York City Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market New England NY City Draw
Moneyline +150 +160 +260
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -174 +142

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

New England Revolution vs. New York City Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, combined with the latest odds, reveal the top betting picks to make on every game, including New England Revolution vs. New York City. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With an edge of 5%, a pick from the New England Revolution vs. New York City game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Dimers Pro subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games. Join now to get instant access and see the pick we have for this game.

 

New England Revolution vs. New York City Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
NER 1-1 NYC 11.8%
NER 0-1 NYC 8.6%
NER 1-2 NYC 8.5%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

New England Revolution vs. New York City Game Information

Saturday's matchup between New England and NY City in MLS at Gillette Stadium is scheduled to start at 7:30PM ET.

 

Our full betting coverage of New England Revolution vs. New York City includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, New England has a 36.0% win probability on Saturday, NY City has a 38.9% win probability, and there is a 25.1% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate New England vs. NY City insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are rooted in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay up-to-date with the latest MLS news and our data-led MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365