• MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Netherlands vs. Argentina Prediction and Odds - Dec 9, 2022

Netherlands vs. Argentina Prediction and Odds - Dec 9, 2022

the Netherlands takes on Argentina in the quarterfinals of the World Cup 2022 at Lusail Iconic Stadium in Qatar on Friday, starting at 2:00PM ET.

The FIFA World Cup, held every four years, is known for being one of the biggest sporting events in the world. The winner of the Argentina vs. the Netherlands game will progress to the semifinals in Qatar.

Dimers' free betting picks for Netherlands vs. Argentina, as well as game predictions and betting odds, are detailed in this article.


Who will win the Netherlands vs. Argentina?

Based on state-of-the-art computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Friday's the Netherlands-Argentina World Cup 2022 matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' popular predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Netherlands a 29.8% chance of winning, Argentina a 43.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 27.1% chance of happening.

More: Netherlands vs. Argentina Simulated 10,000 Times

Argentina vs. Netherlands Current Odds

  • Moneyline: Netherlands +270, Argentina +120, Draw +215
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+152/-188)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for the Netherlands at +270. That means you can bet $100 to profit $270, earning a total payout of $370, if it wins.

Meanwhile, BetMGM also has the best moneyline odds for Argentina at +120, where you can bet $100 to profit $120, earning a total payout of $220, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +215, which means you can bet $100 to win $215, for a total payout of $315, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +152, as well as the best odds for the Under at -188.

As always, make sure you check all the sportsbooks that are available in your state for the best Soccer World Cup 2022 odds in America.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 56% chance of going Under.

More: Free Prop Picks

Best Bets for Netherlands vs. Argentina


If you see a πŸ”₯, you know you've found one of our best free picks today across all major pro and college sports.

Our best bets are based on detailed modeling and wagering intelligence to help you make smarter decisions with the legal sportsbooks in the USA.

According to DimersBOT, taking the Netherlands moneyline is the best option because of the 2.8% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds currently available.

Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers.com is pivotal to being a profitable sports bettor in the long run.

Furthermore, despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (+152) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Netherlands vs. Argentina Betting Guide

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.


Dimers has full betting coverage of the Netherlands-Argentina matchup at the 2022 World Cup, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates frequently, so refresh this article for any changes to our betting analysis before Netherlands vs. Argentina on Friday December 9, 2022.


Netherlands vs. Argentina 2022 Game Info

Friday's game between the Netherlands and Argentina at Lusail Iconic Stadium in Qatar is scheduled to commence at 2:00PM ET.

  • Who: Netherlands vs. Argentina
  • Date: Friday December 9, 2022
  • Time: 2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT
  • Venue: Lusail Iconic Stadium

All dates and times in this article are United States Eastern Time unless otherwise stated.

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting? We've listed the best available sign-up offers for each legal betting state.

Want more World Cup 2022 previews like this?

To get more World Cup 2022 betting previews like you've just read for Netherlands vs. Argentina, all you've gotta do is visit our World Cup 2022 Betting News section. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find value in the markets so we can produce the most comprehensive World Cup 2022 betting previews out there. We're able to do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners