• NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Necaxa vs. Monterrey Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [4/28/2024]

Necaxa vs. Monterrey Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [4/28/2024]

Liga MX action continues on Sunday at 8:00PM ET as Monterrey takes on Necaxa in the playoffs at Estadio Victoria.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Sunday's Necaxa vs. Monterrey matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Necaxa vs. Monterrey Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and data to simulate the outcome of Sunday's Liga MX matchup between Necaxa and Monterrey 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of Liga MX picks.

Our independent predictive analytics model currently gives Necaxa a 30.1% chance of winning, Monterrey a 44.6% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.3% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under also has a 51% chance of going over.

Necaxa vs. Monterrey Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Necaxa Monterrey Draw
Moneyline +220 +120 +240
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -120 -115

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Necaxa vs. Monterrey Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, combined with the best odds, reveal the top betting picks to place on every game, including Necaxa vs. Monterrey. Our Liga MX best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro gives sports bettors an edge. Through Dimers Pro, we give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join now to find any potential picks for this matchup.


Necaxa vs. Monterrey Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
NXA 1-1 MNT 12%
NXA 0-1 MNT 9.9%
NXA 1-2 MNT 9.1%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Necaxa vs. Monterrey Game Information

Sunday's game between Necaxa and Monterrey at Estadio Victoria is scheduled to commence at 8:00PM ET.

  • Who: Necaxa vs. Monterrey
  • Date: Sunday, April 28, 2024
  • Time: 8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Victoria


Our full coverage of Necaxa vs. Monterrey includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.


According to our computer model, Necaxa has a 30.1% win probability on Sunday, Monterrey has a 44.6% win probability, and there is a 25.3% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Necaxa vs. Monterrey insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are grounded in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Liga MX

Stay up-to-date with the latest Liga MX betting news and our data-led Liga MX picks and parlays all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners