• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Necaxa vs. Atlas Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [1/14/2024]

Necaxa vs. Atlas Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks  [1/14/2024]

Necaxa will take on Atlas in Liga MX action at Estadio Victoria de Aguascalientes on Sunday January 14, beginning at 7:00PM ET.

Dimers.com's full betting preview for the Necaxa vs. Atlas matchup includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and picks for the game.

Necaxa vs. Atlas Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and data to simulate the result of the Liga MX matchup between Necaxa and Atlas 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of Liga MX picks.

Our leading predictive analytics model gives Necaxa a 39.5% chance of winning, Atlas a 32.6% chance of winning, and the draw a 27.9% chance of happening.

According to our model, Necaxa has a 39.5% chance of winning, Atlas a 32.6% chance of getting the W, and the draw is a 27.9% chance of happening.

The 2.5-goal Over/Under also has a 58% chance of going under.

To make the most of today's Atlas vs. Necaxa betting analysis, check out the best sportsbook promos currently available in your state.

Necaxa vs. Atlas Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Necaxa Atlas Draw
Moneyline +155 +180 +220
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals +105 -132
  • BetMGM Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Necaxa at +155. That means you can bet $100 to profit $155, earning a total payout of $255, if it wins.
  • On the other hand, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Atlas at +180, where you can bet $100 to profit $180, earning a total payout of $280 if it wins.
  • Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +220, which means you can bet $100 to win $220, for a total payout of $320, if it hits.
  • The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with BetMGM, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +105, while FanDuel currently has the best odds for the Under at -132.

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

As always, check out all the legal sports betting sites that are available in your state for the best Liga MX odds and lines.

Necaxa vs. Atlas Picks

By comparing our predictions to the odds listed above, we have determined the best betting picks for this game:

Bet Type Our Pick Best Odds
Moneyline Necaxa +155
Total Goals Under 2.5 -132

 

Dimers' Liga MX best bets are based on world-class modeling and gambling intelligence to bring you the best possible plays every day of the season.

Don't forget, our model updates regularly, so refresh this article for the latest betting analysis ahead of Necaxa vs. Atlas on Sunday January 14, 2024.

Necaxa vs. Atlas Game Information

The action between Necaxa and Atlas at Estadio Victoria de Aguascalientes is scheduled to start at 7:00PM ET on Sun Jan 14, 2024.

  • Who: Necaxa vs. Atlas
  • Date: Sunday January 14, 2024
  • Time: 7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Victoria de Aguascalientes

 

Our full betting coverage of Necaxa vs. Atlas includes pregame predictions, betting picks, and live win probabilities.

How to Bet on Necaxa vs. Atlas

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting? We've reviewed the best available welcome offers in every legal betting state.

Conclusion

This preview article has been partially generated using automated processes and AI technology. Our goal is to provide timely and accurate updates on the Necaxa vs. Atlas contest, and automation assists in data collection, analysis, and formatting. Human editing and quality control are performed to ensure the content meets our editorial standards.

Dimers' picks and predictions are made thanks to 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods. While these Necaxa vs. Atlas predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's important that you gamble responsibly and manage your bankroll effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial arrangement with (such as a sportsbook), we may get a referral fee at no additional cost to you.

More on Liga MX

Stay up-to-date with the latest Liga MX news and our data-led Liga MX picks and parlays all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365