Nashville SC vs. Houston Dynamo Prediction - Oct 2, 2022

Nashville takes on Houston in MLS action at GEODIS Park on Sunday, beginning at 8:30PM ET.

Dimers' top betting picks for Nashville vs. Houston, plus game predictions and betting odds, are featured below.

 

Who will win Nashville SC vs. Houston Dynamo?

Using advanced computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Nashville-Houston MLS game 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Nashville a 65.2% chance of winning, Houston a 15.2% chance of winning, and the draw a 19.6% chance of happening.

More: Nashville vs. Houston Simulated 10,000 Times

Nashville SC vs. Houston Dynamo Odds

  • Moneyline: Nashville -200, Houston +575, Draw +375
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-162/+140)

Moneyline and Over/Under

PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Nashville at -200. That means you can risk $200 to win $100, for a total payout of $300, if it gets the W.

Elsewhere, BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Houston at +575, where you can bet $100 to profit $575, earning a total payout of $675, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +375, which means you can bet $100 to win $375, for a total payout of $475, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -162, while DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +140.

As always, make sure you check all the online sportsbooks that are available in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 59% chance of going Over.

More: Predictions for Every MLS Game

Best Bets for Nashville SC vs. Houston Dynamo

 

Dimers' best bets are based on detailed simulations and wagering intelligence to help you make more informed investments with the legal sportsbooks in America.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Houston moneyline is the best option because of the edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers is pivotal to achieving long-term profitability as a sports bettor.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+140) that are available from DraftKings Sportsbook.

Nashville SC vs. Houston Dynamo Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of this week's Nashville-Houston matchup, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates frequently, so keep checking this article for any changes to our betting insights before Nashville vs. Houston on Sunday October 2, 2022.

 

Nashville SC vs. Houston Dynamo 2022 Game Info

Sunday's matchup between Nashville and Houston in MLS at GEODIS Park is scheduled to begin at 8:30PM ET.

  • Who: Nashville vs. Houston
  • Date: Sunday October 2, 2022
  • Time: 8:30PM ET / 5:30PM PT
  • Venue: GEODIS Park

Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting on MLS today? We've got access to the best available sign-up offers in every legal betting state.

Want more MLS analysis like this?

So, you liked our Nashville vs. Houston betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our MLS Betting News page has a comprehensive betting preview for every MLS game as soon as the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets. This allows us to create the most accurate MLS betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.

It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?

While you're here, Dimers' World Cup 2022 Futures page is our in-house approach to revealing who will win the 2022 World Cup, with our data-led probabilities paired with the best odds to win the World Cup.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...