• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Monterrey vs. Nashville Prediction and Odds - August 15, 2023

Monterrey vs. Nashville Prediction and Odds - August 15, 2023

Monterrey will take on Nashville in the Leagues Cup semifinals at GEODIS Park on Tuesday, starting at 9:30PM ET.

Dimers' top betting picks for Monterrey vs. Nashville, as well as game predictions and best odds, are featured below.

 

Who Will Win: Monterrey vs. Nashville

Based on advanced machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Tuesday's Monterrey-Nashville Leagues Cup game 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Monterrey a 42.2% chance of winning, Nashville a 31.8% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.0% chance of happening.

The Leagues Cup is an exciting international club soccer tournament taking place this summer, featuring all 47 teams from both MLS and Liga MX. These teams will compete in a 77-game knockout tournament to determine the ultimate champion.

Following the group stage, the top 32 teams will advance to the knockout phase, all striving to reach the final and claim the prestigious title of Leagues Cup champion.

One captivating feature of the Leagues Cup is the absence of draws! In matches from the round of 32 to the final, if the scores are level after regular time, extra time and potentially a penalty shootout will decide the winner. During the group stage, games that end in a draw after 90 minutes immediately proceed to a shootout, with the victor earning an extra point.

Below, we present our model's projections and probabilities for the outcome of the regular 90 minutes between Monterrey and Nashville in the semifinals. Scroll down to view all the predictions.

More: Monterrey vs. Nashville SC Simulated 10,000 Times

Monterrey vs. Nashville Odds

  • Moneyline: Monterrey +155, Nashville +180, Draw +240
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-118/-105)

DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Monterrey at +155. That means you can bet $100 to profit $155, earning a total payout of $255, if it wins.

On the other hand, DraftKings Sportsbook also has the best moneyline odds for Nashville at +180, where you can put down $100 to profit $180, earning a total payout of $280, if it wins.

Lastly, PointsBet currently has the best odds for the draw at +240, which means you can bet $100 to win $240, for a total payout of $340, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -118, while PointsBet currently has the best odds for the Under at -105.

As always, make sure you check all the sportsbooks available in your state for the best Leagues Cup promo offers.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals has a 51% chance of going Under.

More: Best Bets for Every Leagues Cup Game

Best Bets: Monterrey vs. Nashville

 

Our best bets are based on complex simulations and wagering expertise to help you make smarter decisions with your state's legal sportsbooks.

Monterrey vs. Nashville Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to find out more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of Tuesday's Monterrey-Nashville game, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live scores.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so check this article for any changes to our betting insights before Monterrey vs. Nashville on Tuesday August 15, 2023.

 

Monterrey vs. Nashville 2023

Tuesday's action between Monterrey and Nashville at GEODIS Park is scheduled to commence at 9:30PM ET.

  • Who: Monterrey vs. Nashville
  • Date: Tuesday August 15, 2023
  • Time: 9:30PM ET / 6:30PM PT
  • Venue: GEODIS Park

Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting? Check out the top sports betting offers in your state.

Make Smarter Sports Betting Decisions Today

Dimers' picks are based on 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.

While our Monterrey vs. Nashville picks can help you make informed decisions, it's important that you only bet what you can afford to lose and manage your bankroll effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Want More Leagues Cup Predictions Like This?

So, you liked our Monterrey vs. Nashville betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our Leagues Cup Betting News page has a detailed betting preview for every SLC match the second the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find value in the markets. This allows us to write the most reliable SLC betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365