• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Monterrey vs. Cruz Azul Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [5/16/2024]

Monterrey vs. Cruz Azul Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [5/16/2024]

Monterrey and Cruz Azul will lock horns in the Liga MX playoffs at Estadio BBVA on Thursday, starting at 11:00PM ET.

Dimers.com's full preview of Thursday's Monterrey vs. Cruz Azul matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Monterrey vs. Cruz Azul Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and data to simulate the outcome of Thursday's Liga MX matchup between Monterrey and Cruz Azul 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of Liga MX picks.

Our independent predictive analytics model gives Monterrey a 48.6% chance of winning, Cruz Azul a 25.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.9% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under also has a 54% chance of going under.

Monterrey vs. Cruz Azul Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Monterrey Cruz Azul Draw
Moneyline +115 +250 +240
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals +100 -120

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Monterrey vs. Cruz Azul Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, paired with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks to make on every game, including Monterrey vs. Cruz Azul. Our Liga MX best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With a betting edge of 2%, a pick from the Monterrey vs. Cruz Azul game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Dimers Pro subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games. Join now to get instant access and see the pick we have for this game.

 

Monterrey vs. Cruz Azul Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
MNT 1-1 CAZ 12.3%
MNT 1-0 CAZ 12.2%
MNT 2-1 CAZ 9.2%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

Monterrey vs. Cruz Azul Game Information

Thursday's action between Monterrey and Cruz Azul at Estadio BBVA is scheduled to commence at 11:00PM ET.

  • Who: Monterrey vs. Cruz Azul
  • Date: Thursday, May 16, 2024
  • Time: 11:00PM ET / 8:00PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio BBVA

 

Our full coverage of Monterrey vs. Cruz Azul includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live scores.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Monterrey has a 48.6% win probability on Thursday, Cruz Azul has a 25.5% win probability, and there is a 25.9% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Monterrey vs. Cruz Azul insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Liga MX

Stay informed with the latest Liga MX betting news and our data-led Liga MX picks and parlays all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365