• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Minnesota United vs. Portland Timbers Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/18/2024]

Minnesota United vs. Portland Timbers Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/18/2024]

Minnesota and Portland will lock horns in MLS action at Allianz Field on Saturday, starting at 8:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Saturday's Minnesota vs. Portland matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Minnesota United vs. Portland Timbers Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used advanced machine learning and data to simulate the result of Saturday's MLS game between Minnesota and Portland 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of MLS picks.

Our popular predictive analytics model currently gives Minnesota a 58.5% chance of winning, Portland a 21.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 20.0% chance of happening.

Minnesota United vs. Portland Timbers Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Minnesota Portland Draw
Moneyline -135 +330 +340

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Minnesota United vs. Portland Timbers Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, paired with the best odds, reveal the top betting picks to place on every game, including Minnesota United vs. Portland Timbers. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro gives sports bettors an edge. Through Dimers Pro, we give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join now to find any potential picks for this matchup.

 

Minnesota United vs. Portland Timbers Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 2-1 Minnesota win, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
MIN 2-1 POT 9.5%
MIN 1-1 POT 8.5%
MIN 2-0 POT 7.4%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Minnesota United vs. Portland Timbers Game Information

Saturday's matchup between Minnesota and Portland in MLS at Allianz Field is scheduled to start at 8:30PM ET.

 

Our full betting coverage of Minnesota United vs. Portland Timbers includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Minnesota has a 58.5% win probability on Saturday, Portland has a 21.5% win probability, and there is a 20.0% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Minnesota vs. Portland insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are grounded in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay updated with the most recent MLS news and our analytics-driven MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Jason Bevilacqua
Head of Content and Communities

Jason Bevilacqua has a deep-rooted passion for sports and has been actively involved in sports betting for many years. Specializing in the MLB, NHL, NBA, MLS, and NFL, Jason delivers engaging game previews across these leagues. His expertise is particularly evident in his best bets for MLB, NHL, and college basketball. Additionally, Jason contributes valuable MLB and NFL props, as well as NBA first basket plays. 

Since joining Dimers in 2020 as the Head of Social and Community, Jason has also made significant contributions to the editorial department, offering daily articles that are not only well-researched but also deeply insightful. His strategic approach and collaboration with DimersBOT ensure his betting advice is top-notch.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365