• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Mazatlan vs. San Luis Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [1/12/2024]

Mazatlan vs. San Luis Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks  [1/12/2024]

Mazatlan will square off with San Luis in Liga MX action at Estadio El Encanto on Friday January 12, commencing at 10:00PM ET.

Dimers.com's full betting preview for the Mazatlan vs. San Luis matchup includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and picks for the game.

Mazatlan vs. San Luis Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and data to simulate the outcome of the Liga MX game between Mazatlan and San Luis 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of Liga MX predictions.

Our independent predictive analytics model currently gives Mazatlan a 38.8% chance of winning, San Luis a 36.7% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.5% chance of happening.

According to our model, Mazatlan has a 38.8% chance of winning, San Luis a 36.7% chance of getting the W, and the draw is a 24.5% chance of happening.

The 2.5-goal Over/Under also has a 57% chance of going over.

To make the most of today's San Luis vs. Mazatlan betting analysis, check out the best sportsbook promos currently available in your state.

Mazatlan vs. San Luis Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Mazatlan San Luis Draw
Moneyline +150 +170 +250
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -122 +100
  • DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Mazatlan at +150. That means you can throw down $100 to profit $150, earning a total payout of $250, if it wins.
  • Meanwhile, DraftKings also has the best moneyline odds for San Luis at +170, where you can bet $100 to profit $170, earning a total payout of $270 if it wins.
  • Lastly, BetMGM Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +250, which means you can bet $100 to win $250, for a total payout of $350, if it hits.
  • The Over/Under is set at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -122, while BetMGM Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +100.

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

As always, check out all of the sportsbooks available in your state for the best Liga MX odds and lines.

Mazatlan vs. San Luis Picks

By comparing our predictions to the odds listed above, we have identified the best betting picks for this game:

Bet Type Our Pick Best Odds
Moneyline San Luis +170
Total Goals Over 2.5 -122

 

Our advanced modelling suggests that, betting on San Luis moneyline is the best option due to the edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds currently on offer.

Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers is pivotal to achieving long-term profitability.

Our Liga MX best bets are based on world-class simulations and gambling expertise to serve you the best possible plays every week of the season.

Remember, our model updates frequently, so check this page for the latest betting insights before Mazatlan vs. San Luis on Friday January 12, 2024.

Mazatlan vs. San Luis Game Information

The action between Mazatlan and San Luis at Estadio El Encanto is scheduled to start at 10:00PM ET on Fri Jan 12, 2024.

  • Who: Mazatlan vs. San Luis
  • Date: Friday January 12, 2024
  • Time: 10:00PM ET / 7:00PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio El Encanto

 

Our full betting coverage of Mazatlan vs. San Luis includes pregame predictions, betting picks, and live win probabilities.

How to Bet on Mazatlan vs. San Luis

Enjoy Dimers.com and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for sports fans like you. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our featured sports betting partners below.

Conclusion

This preview article has been partially generated using automated processes and AI technology. Our goal is to provide timely and accurate updates on the Mazatlan vs. San Luis game, and automation assists in data collection, analysis, and formatting. Human editing and quality control are performed to ensure the content meets our editorial standards.

Our predictions are made after 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods. While our Mazatlan vs. San Luis predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's crucial that you gamble responsibly and manage your bankroll effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that leads to a third-party website that we have a commercial arrangement with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee at no additional cost to you.

More on Liga MX

Stay informed with the most recent Liga MX betting news and our data-led Liga MX picks and parlays all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365