• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Marta Kostyuk vs. Daria Kasatkina Prediction, Odds, Picks for German Open 2024

Marta Kostyuk vs. Daria Kasatkina Prediction, Odds, Picks for German Open 2024

Marta Kostyuk and Daria Kasatkina will lock horns in the round of 32 at Berlin on Monday.

Based on the latest simulations, Dimers' predictive tennis model (see Dimers Pro for full access) projects Daria Kasatkina as the most likely winner of the match**.

"We have simulated the outcome of Monday's Kostyuk-Kasatkina match 10,000 times using the latest data," said Dimers data analyst Greg Butyn.

"Factoring in all recent updates and numerous additional inputs, we forecast a 53% win probability for Daria Kasatkina versus 47% for Marta Kostyuk."

Kostyuk vs. Kasatkina Game-Day Updates and Essential Details

The German Open match between Marta Kostyuk and Daria Kasatkina is scheduled to commence on Monday at 5:00AM ET.

  • Who: Marta Kostyuk vs. Daria Kasatkina
  • Date: Monday, June 17, 2024
  • Approx. Time: 5:00AM ET/2:00AM PT
  • Tournament: Berlin, Germany Women's Singles 2024
  • Round: Round of 32

All dates and times mentioned in this article are United States Eastern Time unless otherwise noted.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Monday's Kostyuk vs. Kasatkina match includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

Before making any Marta Kostyuk vs. Daria Kasatkina picks, be sure to check out the latest Tennis predictions and betting advice from Dimers Pro.

Kostyuk vs. Kasatkina Prediction: Who Will Win?

We have used trusted machine learning and statistical analysis to simulate the outcome of Monday's Kostyuk-Kasatkina women's singles match 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of tennis picks.

Our proven predictive analytics model gives Kasatkina a 53% chance of defeating Kostyuk at Berlin.

 

Marta Kostyuk vs. Daria Kasatkina Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this match, which are listed here:

Bet Type Kostyuk Kasatkina
Moneyline +100 -125
First Set +100 -125

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Kostyuk vs. Kasatkina Picks

Our model's biggest edge in this Kostyuk vs. Kasatkina matchup is on the moneyline.

Our expert predictions, aligned with the latest odds, reveal the best tennis bets in each major market every day of the year.

Full access to our picks is available via Dimers Pro.

Conclusion

We predict Daria Kasatkina, with a 53% win probability, will likely beat Marta Kostyuk at Berlin.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Marta Kostyuk vs. Daria Kasatkina insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are rooted in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Tennis

Stay informed with the latest tennis betting news and our analytics-driven tennis picks and parlays all year long. Plus, Dimers' ATP and WTA World Rankings showcase our in-house approach to accurately ranking every men's and women's player in the world, which is updated after each tournament.

Mac Douglass
Senior Sports Betting Editor

Mac brings a well-traveled perspective and a broad knowledge of sports to his role at Dimers. Specializing in previews for the NFL, particularly the NFC South and NFC East, Mac leverages his keen insights to provide detailed game analyses. He also offers best bets and props for MLB and race previews for Formula 1, a sport he has followed passionately alongside professional tennis and the NBA. 

Known for his knack for discovering the best new user promos across major sportsbooks, Mac is dedicated to sharing these finds with the community, enhancing both the novice and veteran bettor's experience. Having lived in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Melbourne, Australia, Mac's diverse experiences enrich his understanding of both American and international sports landscapes.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365