NFL NBA NHL College Football World Cup 2022 College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga
Maple Leafs vs. Wild Prediction and Odds - Nov 25, 2022Last updated: Nov 25, 2022, 7:05PM | Published: Nov 24, 2022, 6:22PM
The Minnesota Wild square off with the Toronto Maple Leafs in NHL action at Xcel Energy Center on Friday, beginning at 2:00PM ET.
Dimers' top betting picks for Maple Leafs vs. Wild, as well as game predictions, betting odds and projected player stats, are featured below.
Who will win Maple Leafs vs. Wild?
Based on cutting-edge machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Friday's Maple Leafs-Wild NHL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Wild a 51% chance of winning against the Maple Leafs.
Maple Leafs vs. Wild Game Odds
- Puck Line: Wild -1.5 (+235), Maple Leafs +1.5 (-263)
- Moneyline: Wild -110, Maple Leafs -105
- Total: Over/Under 6.5 (-108/-112)
Puck Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Wild are listed as -1.5 favorites against the Maple Leafs, with +235 at DraftKings Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Maple Leafs (+1.5) to cover the puck line, Caesars Sportsbook has the best odds currently on offer at -263.
In a sign of how close this game is expected to be, both the Wild and Maple Leafs are currently at minus-money betting odds on the moneyline.
FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Wild at -110, which means you can risk $110 to win $100, for a total payout of $210, if they get the W.
Meanwhile, PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for the Maple Leafs at -105, where you can risk $105 to win $100, for a total payout of $205, if they come out on top.
The Over/Under is set at 6.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -108, as well as the best odds for the Under at -112.
According to DimersBOT, the Maple Leafs (+1.5) are a 69% chance of covering the puck line, while the Over/Under total of 6.5 goals is a 51% chance of going Under.
Best Bets for Maple Leafs vs. Wild
- Puck Line: Wild -1.5 @ +235 via DraftKings Sportsbook (1.2% edge)
- Moneyline: Wild @ -110 via FanDuel Sportsbook (51% probability)
- Total: Under 6.5 @ -112 via FanDuel Sportsbook (51% probability)
Dimers' best bets are based on world-class simulations and wagering expertise to bring you the best possible plays every day of the year.
Even though the Maple Leafs are more likely to cover the puck line, our best bet of Wild -1.5 is based on the chance of that happening, according to DimersBOT, and the best odds available.
Maple Leafs vs. Wild Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full betting coverage of Friday's Maple Leafs-Wild matchup, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live win probabilities.
Maple Leafs vs. Wild Player Props
Who will score an anytime goal in Maple Leafs vs. Wild? The data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first goal and most likely anytime goal scorers for both the Maple Leafs and Wild.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you select the best prop bets for Friday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Minnesota's Kirill Kaprizov is most likely to score the first goal in Maple Leafs vs. Wild.
DimersBOT gives Kaprizov an 11.8% chance of scoring the first goal at Xcel Energy Center, while the Wild star is a 49.6% chance of registering an anytime goal.
Scroll down for the complete list of first and anytime goal scorer probabilities.
First Goal Scorer Probabilities
Toronto Maple Leafs
- Auston Matthews: 9.6% probability
- William Nylander: 6.5% probability
- John Tavares: 5.2% probability
- Mitch Marner: 5.2% probability
- Michael Bunting: 3.9% probability
- Kirill Kaprizov: 11.8% probability
- Joel Ek: 5.6% probability
- Mats Zuccarello: 5.5% probability
- Matthew Boldy: 4.7% probability
- Marcus Foligno: 3.5% probability
Anytime Goal Scorer Probabilities
Toronto Maple Leafs
- Auston Matthews: 45.6% probability
- William Nylander: 32.4% probability
- John Tavares: 30.0% probability
- Mitch Marner: 28.5% probability
- Michael Bunting: 22.6% probability
- Kirill Kaprizov: 49.6% probability
- Joel Ek: 29.8% probability
- Mats Zuccarello: 27.3% probability
- Matthew Boldy: 27.1% probability
- Marcus Foligno: 19.7% probability
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates often, so keep an eye on this page for any changes to our betting insights ahead of Maple Leafs vs. Wild on Friday November 25, 2022.
Maple Leafs vs. Wild 2022 Game Info
Friday's action between the Wild and Maple Leafs at Xcel Energy Center is scheduled to commence at 2:00PM ET.
- Who: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Minnesota Wild
- Date: Friday November 25, 2022
- Time: 2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT
- Venue: Xcel Energy Center
Enjoy Dimers and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.
These fees help us keep Dimers free for sports fans like you. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our featured sports betting partners today.
What NHL games are on today?
The Maple Leafs and Wild aren't the only two NHL teams you can bet on today. DimersBOT never stops and we've got picks and top bets for every single NHL matchup via our NHL Predictions page.
Not only do we provide with you quality predictions, but we also have recommended bets for the Puck Line, Over/Under and Moneyline. Sound good? Hell yeah it does!