• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Football
  • World Cup 2022
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga

Manchester United vs. Nottingham Forest Prediction and Odds - Dec 27, 2022

Manchester United and Nottingham Forest meet in of the Premier League at Old Trafford on Tuesday December 27, with kickoff at 3:00PM ET.

Dimers' best betting tips for Manchester United vs. Nottingham Forest, plus match predictions and best odds, are featured below.

 

Who will win Manchester United vs. Nottingham Forest?

Based on high-tech computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Manchester United vs. Nottingham Forest 10,000 times.

Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Manchester United a 70.7% chance of winning, Nottingham Forest a 10.4% chance of winning, and the draw an 18.9% chance of happening.

More: Full Betting Guide for Manchester United vs. Nottingham Forest

Manchester United vs. Nottingham Forest Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Manchester United -345, Nottingham Forest +950, Draw +480
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-149/+130)

Moneyline and Over/Under

Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Manchester United at -345. That means you can risk $345 to win $100, for a total payout of $445, if it gets the W.

Meanwhile, Caesars Sportsbook also has the best moneyline odds for Nottingham Forest at +950, where you can put down $100 to profit $950, earning a total payout of $1,050, if it wins.

Lastly, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +480, which means you can bet $100 to win $480, for a total payout of $580, if it hits.

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with Caesars Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -149, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +130.

As always, check out all of the sportsbooks that are available in your state for the best Premier League odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 51% chance of going Over.

More: Free Prop Picks

Best Bets for Manchester United vs. Nottingham Forest

 

If you see a πŸ”₯, you know you've found one of Dimers' best free picks today across any sport.

Our best bets are based on world-class modeling and gambling expertise to bring you the best possible plays 24/7/365.

According to DimersBOT, taking Nottingham Forest moneyline is the best option due to the edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published here at Dimers is pivotal to achieving long-term profitability.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (+130) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Manchester United vs. Nottingham Forest Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Manchester United vs. Nottingham Forest, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live updates.

Remember, DimersBOT updates frequently, so keep an eye on this article for the latest betting analysis before Manchester United vs. Nottingham Forest on Tuesday December 27, 2022.

 

Manchester United vs. Nottingham Forest 2022 Match Info

The matchup between Manchester United and Nottingham Forest at Old Trafford is scheduled to commence in the USA at 3:00PM ET on Tue Dec 27, 2022.

  • Who: Manchester United vs. Nottingham Forest
  • Date: Tuesday December 27, 2022
  • Time: 3:00PM ET / 12:00PM PT
  • Venue: Old Trafford

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on the Premier League in the United States? We've got access to the best available welcome offers in every legal betting state.

Want more Premier League previews like this?

To get more English Premier League betting predictions like you've just read for Manchester United vs. Nottingham Forest, all you've gotta do is visit our Premier League Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can produce the best Premier League betting previews out there. We're able to do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...