• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Manchester United vs. Newcastle Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/15/2024]

Manchester United vs. Newcastle Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/15/2024]

Manchester United will face Newcastle in Premier League action at Old Trafford on Wednesday, beginning at 3:00PM ET.

Dimers.com's full preview of Wednesday's Manchester United vs. Newcastle matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Manchester United vs. Newcastle Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and statistical analysis to simulate the outcome of Wednesday's Premier League match between Manchester United and Newcastle 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of Premier League predictions.

Our leading predictive analytics model gives Manchester United a 37.9% chance of winning, Newcastle a 39.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 22.6% chance of happening.

Manchester United vs. Newcastle Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Manchester United Newcastle Draw
Moneyline +175 +140 +300

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Manchester United vs. Newcastle Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the best odds, reveal the top betting picks to place on every game, including Manchester United vs. Newcastle. Our Premier League best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. Dimers Pro subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games. Join now to get instant access and see any potential picks for this matchup.


Manchester United vs. Newcastle Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
MUN 1-1 NEW 9.6%
MUN 1-2 NEW 8.3%
MUN 2-1 NEW 8.1%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Manchester United vs. Newcastle Game Information

Wednesday's Premier League matchup between Manchester United and Newcastle at Old Trafford is scheduled to commence in the United States at 3:00PM ET.


Our full coverage of Manchester United vs. Newcastle includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.


According to our computer model, Manchester United has a 37.9% win probability on Wednesday, Newcastle has a 39.5% win probability, and there is a 22.6% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Manchester United vs. Newcastle insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Premier League

Stay up-to-date with the most recent Premier League betting news and our analytics-driven Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the latest projections and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners