• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Manchester United vs. Arsenal Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/12/2024]

Manchester United vs. Arsenal Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/12/2024]

Premier League action continues on Sunday at 11:30AM ET as the favored Arsenal takes on Manchester United at Old Trafford.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Sunday's Manchester United vs. Arsenal matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

Manchester United vs. Arsenal Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used advanced machine learning and data to simulate the result of Sunday's Premier League match between Manchester United and Arsenal 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of Premier League predictions.

Our leading predictive analytics model currently gives Manchester United a 12.7% chance of winning, Arsenal a 70.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 17.2% chance of happening.

Manchester United vs. Arsenal Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Manchester United Arsenal Draw
Moneyline +800 -340 +550

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Manchester United vs. Arsenal Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, combined with the best odds, reveal the top betting picks to place on every game, including Manchester United vs. Arsenal. Our Premier League best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro gives sports bettors an edge. Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see any potential picks for this matchup.


Manchester United vs. Arsenal Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 2-0 Arsenal win, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
MUN 0-2 ARS 10.3%
MUN 1-2 ARS 9.6%
MUN 0-1 ARS 8.5%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Manchester United vs. Arsenal Game Information

Sunday's Premier League matchup between Manchester United and Arsenal at Old Trafford is scheduled to begin in the United States at 11:30AM ET.


Our full coverage of Manchester United vs. Arsenal includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.


According to our computer model, Manchester United has a 12.7% win probability on Sunday, Arsenal has a 70.1% win probability, and there is a 17.2% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Manchester United vs. Arsenal insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are rooted in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Premier League

Stay updated with the most recent Premier League betting news and our data-led Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the latest predictions and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners