• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Mallorca vs. Celta Vigo Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [1/13/2024]

Mallorca vs. Celta Vigo Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks  [1/13/2024]

La Liga action continues on Saturday January 13 at 10:15AM ET as Celta Vigo takes on Mallorca at Estadi Mallorca Son Moix.

Dimers.com's in-depth betting preview for the Mallorca vs. Celta Vigo matchup includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and picks for the game.

Mallorca vs. Celta Vigo Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and data analysis to simulate the outcome of the La Liga match between Mallorca and Celta Vigo 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of La Liga predictions.

Our popular predictive analytics model gives Mallorca a 37.7% chance of winning, Celta Vigo a 33.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 28.8% chance of happening.

According to our model, Mallorca has a 37.7% chance of winning, Celta Vigo a 33.5% chance of getting the W, and the draw is a 28.8% chance of happening.

The 2.5-goal Over/Under has a 61% chance of going under.

To make the most of today's Celta Vigo vs. Mallorca betting preview, check out the best sportsbook promos currently available in your state.

Mallorca vs. Celta Vigo Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Mallorca Celta Vigo Draw
Moneyline +150 +210 +210
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals +140 -170
  • FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Mallorca at +150. That means you can bet $100 to profit $150, earning a total payout of $250, if it wins.
  • Elsewhere, BetMGM Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Celta Vigo at +210, where you can bet $100 to profit $210, earning a total payout of $310 if it wins.
  • Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +210, which means you can bet $100 to win $210, for a total payout of $310, if it hits.
  • The Over/Under is set at 2.5 with BetMGM, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +140, while FanDuel currently has the best odds for the Under at -170.

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

As always, make sure you check all the sportsbooks that are available in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

Mallorca vs. Celta Vigo Picks

By comparing our probabilities to the odds listed above, we have identified the best betting picks to make on this game:

Bet Type Our Pick Best Odds
Moneyline Celta Vigo +210
Total Goals Under 2.5 -170

 

Our model suggests that betting on Celta Vigo moneyline is the best option because of the 1.3% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers is crucial to achieving long-term profitability.

Our La Liga best bets are based on detailed simulations and wagering intelligence to serve you the best possible plays every week of the year.

Don't forget, our model updates often, so check this article for any changes to our betting insights ahead of Mallorca vs. Celta Vigo on Saturday January 13, 2024.

Mallorca vs. Celta Vigo Game Information

The La Liga matchup between Mallorca and Celta Vigo at Estadi Mallorca Son Moix is scheduled to start in the USA at 10:15AM ET on Sat Jan 13, 2024.

  • Who: Mallorca vs. Celta Vigo
  • Date: Saturday January 13, 2024
  • Time: 10:15AM ET / 7:15AM PT
  • Venue: Estadi Mallorca Son Moix

 

Our full coverage of Mallorca vs. Celta Vigo includes pregame predictions, betting picks, and live scores.

How to Bet on Mallorca vs. Celta Vigo

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on La Liga in the United States? Check out the top sports betting sign-up offers in your state.

Conclusion

This preview article has been partially generated using automated processes and AI technology. Our goal is to provide timely and accurate updates on the Mallorca vs. Celta Vigo matchup, and automation assists in data collection, analysis, and formatting. Human editing and quality control are performed to ensure the content meets our editorial standards.

Our picks are made thanks to 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods. While these Mallorca vs. Celta Vigo predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's important that you gamble responsibly and manage your bankroll effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may earn a referral fee at no additional cost to you.

More on La Liga

Stay well-informed with the latest La Liga betting news and our analytics-driven La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the latest projections and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen specializes in NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL content, using data-driven insights for sports betting. He provides simple, actionable betting tips to help bettors find an edge and pick winners.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365