• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Mallorca vs. Almeria Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/19/2024]

Mallorca vs. Almeria Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/19/2024]

RCD Mallorca will face Almeria in La Liga action at Estadi Mallorca Son Moix on Sunday, commencing at 1:00PM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Sunday's RCD Mallorca vs. Almeria matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

RCD Mallorca vs. Almeria Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and data to simulate the result of Sunday's La Liga match between RCD Mallorca and Almeria 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of La Liga picks.

Our famous predictive analytics model gives RCD Mallorca a 61.6% chance of winning, Almeria a 15.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 22.9% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 54% chance of going under.

RCD Mallorca vs. Almeria Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market RCD Mallorca Almeria Draw
Moneyline -275 +800 +360
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals +108 -132

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

RCD Mallorca vs. Almeria Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, combined with the best odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including RCD Mallorca vs. Almeria. Our La Liga best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With an edge of 4.4%, a pick from the RCD Mallorca vs. Almeria game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Dimers Pro subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games. Join now to get instant access and see the pick we have for this game.

 

RCD Mallorca vs. Almeria Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-0 Mallorca win, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
RCD 1-0 UDA 14.3%
RCD 2-0 UDA 12.6%
RCD 1-1 UDA 10.7%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Mallorca vs. Almeria Game Information

Sunday's La Liga action between RCD Mallorca and Almeria at Estadi Mallorca Son Moix is scheduled to begin in the United States at 1:00PM ET.

  • Who: Mallorca vs. Almeria
  • Date: Sunday, May 19, 2024
  • Time: 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT
  • Venue: Estadi Mallorca Son Moix

 

Our full betting coverage of Mallorca vs. Almeria includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, RCD Mallorca has a 61.6% win probability on Sunday, Almeria has a 15.5% win probability, and there is a 22.9% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate RCD Mallorca vs. Almeria insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are grounded in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on La Liga

Stay informed with the most recent La Liga betting news and our analytics-driven La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the latest numbers and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Damien Souness
Chief Innovation Officer

With over 15 years of experience in sports and betting, Damien Souness is a recognized authority in both fields. As Chief Innovation Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, he actively contributes to the growth of platforms like Dimers.com. His expertise in soccer and the NBA is evident from his comprehensive coverage and insightful betting tips, particularly his knack for finding value in bets. 

His prior roles with prestigious organizations and media outlets, including Formula 1, MotoGP, Racing.com, and Goal.com, highlight his dedication to delivering accurate and timely content, making him a trusted voice among sports fans and bettors alike.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365